Bleeze is offline Associate Member

Cool First timer, PLEASE HELP

I keep reading differnt things with HGH. Im buying only 3 kits (300 ius), Im 27 im pretty ripped up, 5'9 180. I read any less than 5 ius a day will only rip u up. AM I better off taking 5 or more for shorter amount of time or taking 3-4 for longer? I would like to get more size. I plan on taking it with 250-500 mg of test, dbol for a few weeks and 275 of decca.

ANy sugestions?

I just came off A cycle of 500 mgs test, 275 dec, and dbol 3 weeks and win 3 weeks. gained about 17 pounds. I have been off for about 2 months. Plan on doing this cycle Feb- march. But want to d oall research and get everything now.

I also have confusion with how to take it. I have read most people doing 5/2, but have read on the HGH profile that everyother day is better? Any info on that?

Thanks for any help

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    3IUs 5 days on/2 off, imo, is the what most people do; that's the protocol I'm running right now. If you're planning on doing another cycle, then do 5ius when you start the cycle if you want. Personally, I would keep it at 3ius at all times.

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    I will still get size at 3 ius?

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    it takes about 2-3 months to really kick in so at 3 iu you will be out of it right after it kicks in. your only 27 so less is gonna be more for you. if you wanted size you should have went for AS instead. even at 5 or 6 iu you arent gonna see anything like you would with gear. my experience with hgh is that it made me younger, less aches and pains with better recovery time in general. In my opinion you bought enough to have it kick in and then you will be off the stuff. maybe someone else has a different opinion that you will like more but with the amount your still gonna have to ramp up to 5 iu. i would either buy more or save it until you can buy more.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    At your age you will need a minimum of 5IU for muscle gains and I would cycle it for at least 6 - 7 months. 5/2 is fine as it's just as effective as cycling HGH ED.

-Gear

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    At your age you will need a minimum of 5IU for muscle gains and I would cycle it for at least 6 - 7 months. 5/2 is fine as it's just as effective as cycling HGH ED.

-Gear
    Gear, I have a question for you. Do you recommend dropping the gh off after 7 months? I was thinking about doing it straight for a year or longer. I have enough gh supply like for 3 yrs. What do you suggest about this?

Many thanks for your insight/advice on this matter.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    Gear, I have a question for you. Do you recommend dropping the gh off after 7 months? I was thinking about doing it straight for a year or longer. I have enough gh supply like for 3 yrs. What do you suggest about this?

Many thanks for your insight/advice on this matter.
    Absolutely not. The 7 month mark is where the real fun begins. If I had 3yrs worth I would run it for 3yrs straight, but that's just me.

-Gear

Thread Information