markyt156 is offline New Member

First HGH cycle- What to take with it??

Hi,

I'm looking at doing my first cycle on HGH and am after advice on-
    How much to take?
    What i need to take with it?
    Anything else i'll need to do?

I'm 32, weigh around 224lbs at 6ft 3" (body fat around 13%) and have been training for some years now. Have taken steroids in the past but never HGH.

I'm planning on taking it for 4-5 months and from what i've read on here around 5iu a day.
    Is that enough to get good muscle gains or should i look at taking more?
    Should i split my injections to 2 a day. am and pm or will all in one be fine?(am)

Also, what should i take with it?
    My body normally reacts well with test and deca so wouldn't mind using that. My question here is how long should i take anabolic 's for while on the HGH cycle? And what anabolic's should i take over the 4-5 months?

Have read that taking T4 is good while on HGH?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The questions you are asking have been answered over and over again so I suggest you use the search function.

-Gear

Thanks for your suggestion and I have mate but people say different things.

I was looking was some confirmation on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by markyt156 View Post
    How much to take?
    The dose depends on your age and what you want to achieve. Usually 2 - 4IU is good for fat loss and 5IU+ is required for muscle gains.

What i need to take with it?
    There are many things you can stack with HGH it all depends on your goals.

Anything else i'll need to do?
    By the time I've finished with this I would have covered the basics.

I'm planning on taking it for 4-5 months and from what i've read on here around 5iu a day.
    As I said, 5IU+ for muscle mass and 2 - 4IU for fat loss. I would definitely take HGH for much longer than that, at least 6 - 8 months.

Is that enough to get good muscle gains or should i look at taking more?
    Everyone is different so you won't know till you try, but like I said a minimum of 5IU is usually required for muscle mass cycled for extended period of time.

Should i split my injections to 2 a day. am and pm or will all in one be fine?(am)
    First injection AM, then when you start taking more than 4IU p/day start splitting the dose into 2 shots p/day, AM and early afternoon.

Also, what should i take with it?
    You've asked this already and I have answered it.

My body normally reacts well with test and deca so wouldn't mind using that. My question here is how long should i take anabolic's for while on the HGH cycle? And what anabolic's should i take over the 4-5 months?
    What you take depends on what you want to achieve. I would cycle HGH on its own till your IGF level rises then about 8 - 12 weeks into HGH cycle start your AAS cycle while still using HGH.

Have read that taking T4 is good while on HGH?
    Yes 50 - 100mcg p/day is all you need.

I don't think you've done any research, not in this forum anyway. Plese take the time to use our search function, it's the best thing you can do for yourself if you are looking at using HGH/AAS.

Good luck.

-Gear

Gear,
    I appreciate you taking the time to answer some of my questions, but don't understand your attitude towards someone who's new to HGH and just want's to get it right.
    My interpretation of the information on this forum may not be the same as yours or other people who have more experience in this area.
    As i've said previously many people advise different things on this site and i have spent hours reading up. I was just looking for confirmation for my own peace of mind from experienced users.

HGH is expensive and i want to make sure my research is correct before i put my body at risk.

Thanks

Apologies if I have come across with a bad attitude, that certainly was not my intention.

The very same answers I have just given you are spread all over this forum, so it's difficult for me to believe that you can't find these answers.

I will give you as much advice as I possibly can, but it seems that as of late I am spoon-feeding people and I really shouldn't be doing that. Hope you understand.

Good luck.

-Gear

No worries!

As i said before i just wanna get things right for my first time.

Thanks again for the advice, i understand that you must get a little p*ssed repeating yourself to various newbies.

Thread Information