EastCoaster77 is offline New Member

HGH lacking results need help

Would like a response from Gear or another member who is well acclimated with GH.

I started GH (Omnitrope) a little over 3 months ago. It is prescribed from a doctor. He of course only suggested 1.5iu daily and I laughed at him (to myself). The doctor informed me that my levels were high and he thought I was on GH already. Prior AAS cycle was a year earlier and this is my first time using GH. I admit he did leave a lingering thought about my high levels and not to exceed the IUs, nevertheless I have been taking 3iu daily pretty much since I started. Incidentally, I am 37 for the record. I admit since being on it I feel great, never tired, sleep great and sex is incredible. My goal is not to be looking like Jay Cutler but was expecting huge losses of BF. I eat pretty good and work out 5-6 days a week (sometimes do cardio). I am 5'9" 180 and don't want to weigh that much more. I know friends on this at similar dosages where the fat just peeled of their body, however with me it's different. Some say they have heard of my situation but that it's rare. My intention on starting HGH was to just get leaner and concurrently do some AAS cycles down the road to throw in some bulk here and there.

I am not interested in doing high dosages of GH nor can I afford $16 a IU at more than 5IU daily. I also take my shots in the morning after showering and usually before I eat breakfast.

Well, I think I have supplied all the information needed for an accurate estimation of what the problem can be. I am gonna give it another month and see what happens.

Thanks for reading and appreciate any positive, logical feedback.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the boards, bro!

good.. I happen to be on gh at the moment; 3ius 5 days on/2 days off... have been on it for the past 3 months as well and on my first aas cycle... so far, I'm speechless about the fat melting synergy of both the gh and aas.

Well, I need to ask you something though... what's your diet? Please, provide macros and food choices and timing breakdown... just because you're on gh, doesn't mean that you can be careless and eat whatever at x time or spend an entire full day as a cheat day... gh is not a miracle juice or panacea to burn fat!

post your diet here, with macros such as:

FOOD TYPE, CALORIES, CARBS, PROTEIN, FAT, TOTALS (from left to right, Cal/Carbs/Pro/Fat).

thx

Thanks for the intro Maximus and glad your having fantastic results!

I definitely am aware that GH is no panacea for eating bad but do know guys on this that eat lousy and are shredded...lol...individual bodies take on their own persona I swear!..lol

Here is a cursory review of my diet:

oatmeal cereal/300/20/7/2
    whey protein shake/400/50/40/12
    turkey on whole wheat/500/30/40/4
    protein bar/300/30/30/6
    pasta/chicken/veggies/700/44/28/7
    protein shake/800/40/60/20

I change it up on the dinner meal but usually stays around this regimen.

Thanks bro!

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster77 View Post
    I am not interested in doing high dosages of GH nor can I afford $16 a IU at more than 5IU daily. I also take my shots in the morning after showering and usually before I eat breakfast.
    Wow thats really expensive growth. You may want to shop around a bit. Someone's getting rich off you.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    2 - 4IU upon waking up is all you will need for fat loss. Combine that with a good diet and training schedule and you're laughing.

Good luck.

-Gear

Gear:

Thanks for the reply, however I think you only did a cursory view of my original post. I am aware of 2-4IU giving fat loss but I am not even getting that with a good diet coupled with 3IU 5/2. I believe there is something else going on. Please respond back when you can.

Thanks.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Again, I believe that your problem is in your diet or your workout routine... didn't you know that while on hgh you must do Cardio at least 3x a week MINIMUM, if you want to help speed the fat burning process? Also, I MAY BE completely off bro and don't want to come off rude or anything, but I think you're not eating right... I'm more than sure this is your problem; you're not eating properly, probably you're an occasional drinker, don't sleep enough 6-8 hours, and most likely don't work your body out to the point where catabolism -to a point- is needed for muscle breakdown and thus, fat!

Do this for a course of a week or two: write down everything you eat, the type of foods, how much quantity in OZ/Grams/other measurement units/Calories/Carbs/Pro/Fat.

Then post it here so we can critique it and help you out... but as soon as you become aware of what you're feeding and make the necessary changes, you'll start seeing the fat going down in no time!

I'm just trying to help... it is up to you to get through the door!
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 09-19-2008 at 01:58 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Or maybe your HGH in bunk, otherwise as Max said it will be a training/diet issue.

-Gear

Hey Max:

Thanks for the advice.

I agree with you on the cardio (probably biggest factor) and have now incorporated jockying between the stationary bike and treadmill 4 times a week. I had false data thinking that on HGH, cardio isn't needed as the fat comes off regardless.

I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke nor do drugs and always get 8 hours of sleep a night. I work every rep till exhaustion. I would agree on the diet but you were nebulous in telling me what was wrong with it. I didn't think it was that bad (almost 200 grams of protein daily). If you have something concrete here than definitely tell me what.

One mistake that I was told I am doing is that I am not taking my shot immediately upon waking up. I also have been doing the shot a few minutes before breakfast and was told you should wait 30 mins. Ever hear of this?

- Frank

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No carbs within 1.5 hrs before and after shot. Its your diet, so so doesn't cut it. Hoping GH will melt away in ridiculous........ well under 12 ius it is.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information