Brianmv920 is offline New Member

HGH Questions/Help

Hey everyone my first post on these forums. My names Brian and I am 18 years old. I am a bit ignorant on the subject of steroids /hgh/etc. So I apologize for any dumb questions. A little back round on me. As I said I am 18, last time I was at the doctor he showed me my growing chart and said I was pretty much done. I'm about 5'9 / 140lbs/ and a bit scrawny (upper body). Ran across something on T.V about HGH and saw that the positive effects very greatly outweigh the negative (at least in my opinion). I'm looking to get big (gain muscle) / lose some fat. So heres the questions

#1 What form of HGH or brand should I look into getting?

#2 Which is better the spray or the injection?

#3 For my goals (which are underlined above) how many UI's am I looking at per day?

#4 How long until I see results? (look below at my workout routine)

#5 Anything else I should know or look into? Im clueless when it comes to this stuff and still learning about it so help me out with anything im overlooking.

#6 Im looking into talking this stuff for about a year or two. What are some negative side effects I can expect or risk?

#7 See lots of people say stacking HGH and AAS will do wonders. What you guys think/suggest

PS my workout schedule is going to be like this

Full body workout with weights every other day.
    Boxing practice everyday (shadow boxing/ sparring/ etc)
    Swimming/ running (which ever I can do) every other day
    Last edited by Brianmv920; 09-18-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    I know it's not what you want to hear, but at 18, 5'9", and 140lbs, you should be looking closely at your diet, not HGH or steroids .

yeah your right. But every1 gotta start somewhere. Just started working out and fixing my diet.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Your hgh and test levels are already high at 18. You'd be better served to spend your time reading about how to best schedule your weekly workouts and diet properly for max results. In 10 years when you've maxed out what your genetics will allow then start looking into HGH and AAS. You've got the cart before the horse my friend. Unfortunately odds are you probably won't take this advice. I know I wouldn't have 20 years ago when I was 18.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Use the search function.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Diet and exercise at your age. The amount of GH you would require for growth at your age would break the bank and likely cause long term issues. Spend your money on good food and gym time.

ok

ok thanks for the advice i guess im just gonna stick to all natural.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    no-xplode and cellmass u'll gain great off those just for basics. and dont do full body workouts eod no need to. split the muscles up! research!!

Thread Information