trust me is offline New Member

whens the best time to take hgh

i have been taking hgh for 2 weeks now. every other day 3 ius. I was wondering if maybe you guys could help me out. I am 21 yrs old, 5'5 and i weigh about 190 lbs. ive been told to take it several ways and i just want to know the best way to take it. I am not trying to be a body builder. I just want to have a good looking body! i have been told to take it 5 x's a week one time at night .40 cc. Then my other buddy told me to take it 2 x's every other day .30 cc. which is the best way? and is it better to take in the morning or at night time before you go to sleep! please help me out. thank you

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    eod is not good, ed or atleast 5 days on 2 off protocol will work too. Dont take it before bed as it will impact your natural production of gh. During your sleep you produce the most gh naturally so the best time to take it is upon waking up in the morning.

trust me is offline New Member

how many iu's

how many iu's should i take daily my friend told me four is that right? and is it good to take triacana with it?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Use the search function, plenty of info here.

-Gear

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    eod is not good
    I have been happy in the past using EOD in the AM. Beyond that, just stay current, read this forum and you will begin to fill in the blanks Best of luck!

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    At 21 years old 3iu's eod is not going to do anything but lighten your wallet.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    At 21 years old 3iu's eod is not going to do anything but lighten your wallet.
    not to mention the fact that it can cause alot of deformites in your skull at this age...bulbous forehead, gaps in teeth.. if you wana look like a caveman be my guest. you could probly make a good living doing geico commercials..i would never suggest anyone under the age of 28-30 running gh.....and i dont wana hear anything about trey brewer and his gh cycles, hes the one exception to the rule..

Thread Information