widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member

hgh 1 year cycle with test and eq...pct during cycle or not??

ok guys getting ready to run 1 full year of hgh ive got 500 iu, just waitng on my last shipment of 1000 more iu.. im doing the normal protocol of 5 on 2 off...building up from 2iu a day to max out at 7 iu a day by week 4 and continuin with 7 iu unless i feel necessary to raise it above that during this next year.. i will also be cycling enanthate and eq for 15 weeks on 12 weeks off, --repeat-- at 600 enan/800 eq weekly... my question is (which probly sounz like im new to this) will the pct during my cycle of hgh hinder gains from the hgh by itself... or is there a certain way i should run pct while on hgh?? are there certain chemicals i should or should not be running.. this will be the first time ive ran it for a full year...its takin me a long time to obtain this much gh so i dont wanna **** it up....any info is much appriciated...i will try my best to keep a log of this in the member pix forum.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There are studies showing that some PCT drugs can slow down your gains but not to the point where it's noticable. I really wouldn't worry about it too much. You need to run proper PCT post cycle otherwise you will crash.

Good luck.

-Gear

needle is offline Senior Member
    Keep us updated bro love to follow your results...good luck

Thread Information