IndoMike is offline New Member

Insulin questions from a complete newb

Ok well here it goes, this is my first post here so hello to everyone and thanks in advance for any help. I have an almost limitless supply of novorapid and Lantis (the long acting one) insulin as my girlfriend has several members of her family who are diabetic but dont really follow their correct dosing. Literally the entire vegetable tray at the bottom of the fridge is filled with novorapid and lantis pens and various 5 packs of vials some with orange writing and lids and others with purple writing and black lids. I have never used any roids in the past apart from my asthma meds which dont really count, I had some sustanon vials awhile back but couldnt bring myself to inject myself. Anyway I'm wanting to start on the insulin and have read the novorapid would be the way to go rather than the long acting lantis, is this correct? Also, how many IU should I take and how many times a day should I take it? I am erring on the side of safety rather than big quick gains as I havent done any of this before. I weigh around 70kg and am about 176cm so I'm fairly small but I do have a little bit of muscle to work with mainly upper body and legs but my abs are non existent. Also, will I gain alot of fat using insulin without stacking it with a fat burner? Are there any Asthma meds I could try to obtain that work well with insulin? Plus any side effects anyone could list for me would be really appreciated. Thanks everyone...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hello and welcome.

Yes, stay away from Lantus as that's a long acting insulin , but Novorapid is good. It's quite easy to store fat when using insulin so I would ensure you know the diet side of things.

There is a lot of information on insulin here so I suggest you use the search function.

-Gear

IndoMike is offline New Member
    thanks for that, will try figuring it all out as I'm not all that good with using computers and only recently started using the net... so the novorapid is the way to go, thanks for confirming that...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a problem, and yes novorapid is the one you want to use.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information