Thread: hgh question??

punknstien is offline New Member

hgh question??

I have 4 different types of hgh that are all of exceptional quality and the only difference are the sides. My question is about using or alternating the different types of hgh everytime I do my bi daily injections. The reason, I have some somas that just kmtfo and some blue and reds that keep me alert or at least awake thruout the day. I have been on the soma's for 6 mos and still cannot get used to the tiredness sides but love the potency too much to give them up. (Btw I am on 4 i.u's daily 2 in the am and 2 before bed) So need some input if I should be o.k. using the the blues or reds in the am and the somas at night or would that somehow be wasting one or the other if I am somehow confusing my body with everything I am throwing at it? Tia

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    No idea about the varying sides you are experiencing. However you need to adjust your schedule. First shot when your feet hit the floor in the morning and your second shot 12-2pm range. A shot before bed may inhibit your bodies natural production of GH.

Thread Information