pecs29 is offline New Member

Question about metaformin (glucophage) how much to take and when to take it?

The boys over on Q&A said to post this on this section. I guess since metaformin is some kind of insulin ? I've never had one side effect my entire life with juice. But I have never used Metaformin (glucophage) and don't want to have any now. I bought a cycle and unfortunetly one of the products metaformin (glucophage) wasn't included in the cycle directions about how much to take and when to take it? What I need ito know is how to take this product along with the products and cycle listed below.

I'm 6'2, 235lbs, age 33, and 33 inch waistline.

I haven't done a cycle in about 3 1/2 yrs or so. Any and all information would be much appreciated. - Thanks so much in advance for the help and guidance. I truly appreciate everyone.

This cycle reviewed and approved by BIG A, IFBB PRO, owner.
    Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex Every Day
    Week 1 to 16: 0.25 arimidex Every Other Day
    Week 1 to 8: 3000-5000ius of HCG every 4th week·
    Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop Every Day
    Week 1 to 8: 50mg of winny Every Day
    Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron Every Day
    Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid Every Day
    Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid Every Day
    Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid Every Day

THIS KIT CONTAINS:
    2x HCG (Pregnyl) 5000 IU, 1 amp by Organon
    7 x PROVIRON 25mg, 20 tabs by IP CHINA
    2 x GLUCOPHAGE (metformin) 100 tabs
    2 x NOLVADEX 10mg by HEXAL (Tamoximed) (Size: 100 tabs)
    1 x ARIMIDEX 0.25 mg (anastrazole) by IP CHINA (Size: 50tabs)
    Winstrol (STROMBAFORT) 50 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals(Size: 50 tabs)
    3 x CLOMID 50mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 10 tabs)·
    1 x TEST PROPIONATE 100mg/ml by ******* Labs (Size: 20 ml)
    2 x TEST PROPIONATE 100mg/ml by ******* Labs (Size: 5 ml)

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    If your diet and goals arent laid out in detail like the cycle is...the metaformin isnt that important imo. I would do a little homework on it, but wouldnt stress over it being included in your cycle. Best of luck!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Vet is right, you don't need metaformin.

-Gear

Can I ask you guys what is metaformin suppose to do for a person in regards to a cycle and why since I paid for it and have it shouldn't I use it? - Thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by pecs29 View Post
    Can I ask you guys what is metaformin suppose to do for a person in regards to a cycle and why since I paid for it and have it shouldn't I use it? - Thanks
    Metformin is a great GDA. I have all my clients use it, especially PWO, and on refeed days. It's much safer than insulin , and you can use it all day long.
    Unlike insulin, metformin by passes liver glycogen, so all the glucose is pushed into your muscle cells. It also makes you insulin sensitive. Another plus!
    By using metformin with meals that contain carbs, your chances of storing glucose as fat is very limited.As glucose hits your blood stream, the metformin pushes it right into your muscle. Insulin restores liver glycogen FIRST, then muscle tissue. This is some of the reason you see that distended look on bodybuilders that use insulin. Too much glucose pushed into the liver, the liver will acquire excess fat surrounding it, known as brown fat.

LOL @ HGH gut. It caused by insulin! Insulin activates Candidia in our intestines(which we all have). So the combination of high carbs and insulin gets the bacteria working over time and you get that bloated/distended look.

NEVER take metformin with meals that DON'T have at least 50g of carbs.

Take 1 500 mg tab 20-25 minutes before a meal with at least 50g of carbs.

~Pinnacle

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You the man Pinn

-Gear

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Pinn - How do you compare metaformin to r-ala? Any tricks of the trade to make it any easier on the stomach?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Very interesting ! Please more info.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Pinn - How do you compare metaformin to r-ala? Any tricks of the trade to make it any easier on the stomach?
    Vette, there isn't even remotely a comparison between R-ala and metformin.

R-ala is like drinking a glass of wine, while metformin is like drinking a bottle of tequila, if that analogy works for you.

Some people have stomach issues at first when using metfromin, and many don't at all. It doesn't bother me one bit and I use the 850 mg tabs.
    From my experience working with my trainee's that had minor stomach issues at first, it seemed to dissipate after about a week or so. Just like any other drugs, sides are very individualistic.

~Pinnacle

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Very interesting ! Please more info.
    What else would you like to know bro?
    I'm vey experienced with this drug, and know how to use it in conjunction with slin pre work out(which is best for lean gains) as well as with HGH, and various type diets.

~Pinnacle

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    What else would you like to know bro?
    I'm vey experienced with this drug, and know how to use it in conjunction with slin pre work out(which is best for lean gains) as well as with HGH, and various type diets.

~Pinnacle
    What type of dosage post work out and min/max carbs. Im only interested in bulking. Also is there a carb time zone as like with slin???

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Pinnacle in regards to my cycle when and how much should I take metaform?

Pinnancle,

I know you said 500mg per dose, but based on me having 100 (500mg) tabs for my cycle. When should I start using the metaformin in my cycle, and how often should I take it (Every third day, EOD, etc.)? My cycle plan was listed above in my original post.

Thanks so much buddy I REALLY appreciate it.

pecs : D

Quote Originally Posted by pecs29 View Post
    Pinnancle,

I know you said 500mg per dose, but based on me having 100 (500mg) tabs for my cycle. When should I start using the metaformin in my cycle, and how often should I take it (Every third day, EOD, etc.)? My cycle plan was listed above in my original post.

Thanks so much buddy I REALLY appreciate it.

pecs : D
    Metformin has NOTHING to do with the drugs you are taking. It's based off your DIET bro.

If you don't know what you are doing with this drug, I advise you not to use it.

What type of dosage post work out and min/max carbs. Im only interested in bulking. Also is there a carb time zone as like with slin???
    Ok, say you eat 50-75 g of carbs at meal 1-3-4-6, you'd take 500 mg of metformin 20-25 minutes before each of those meals. Obviously you have to consume the right amount of carbs for your requirements. Over eating carbs you'll get fat on metformin just like you would on slin.
    Keep fats very low on meals with metformin!

No time zone at all. You can take metformin 6 x a day with each meal that has at least 50g of carbs. That's the beauty of this drug! You don't need to be a slave to food for hours like you do with slin. Eat your meal, and go on about your bussiness. No worrying about going hypo.

~Pinnacle

BG
    Ok, say you eat 50-75 g of carbs at meal 1-3-4-6, you'd take 500 mg of metformin 20-25 minutes before each of those meals. Obviously you have to consume the right amount of carbs for your requirements. Over eating carbs you'll get fat on metformin just like you would on slin.

No time zone at all. You can take metformin 6 x a day with each meal that has at least 50g of carbs. That's the beauty of this drug! You don't need to be a slave to food for hours like you do with slin. Eat your meal, and go on about your bussiness. No worrying about going hypo.

~Pinnacle
    Thank you sir and I would appreciate any input you have on my cycle set up in private !!! Honored to have as a friend !

Thank you sir and I would appreciate any input you have on my cycle set up in private !!! Honored to have as a friend !
    Sure bro. Hit me with a PM

mjfit06 is offline New Member
    I have used metaformin but what about Sulfonylureas I herd it was a better choice any thoughts or have you used.

msoneshot is offline New Member

~Pinnacle
    Does the same apply for Phenformin except at a lower milligram? Maybe about 25 to 50 mgs ?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure bro. Hit me with a PM
    what about the brown fat that might occur due to fat deposition around the live causing the distenteded look,is that permenant?

Thread Information