mamicita is offline New Member

New female beginner on HGH

I am 29 yrs old. I'm 5'7" and currently 204lbs. I want to lose fat and tone up. I used to work out when I was younger and find it much harder to lose my fat. I am currently on 15mg of Sibutramine a day. I just bought some Norditropin to go along with it. I'm out of shape and only doing cardio 30-40 minutes a day, 4-5x week in the morning.

My questions are: How much Norditropin do I need to take a day to help lose fat? When should I take it? I know to diet and excercise but do I need to change that to fit what I'm taking?

Please help!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would put the hgh in the fridge for now and try to drop som weight with diet and cardio. firt thing you need to do is go into the diet section and post your average daily diet so we can help you out there and then you need to get on a better exercise program. i dont feel hgh is your best option here and you'll only be disapointed with the results if you dont listen to me and go for it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

mamicita is offline New Member
    I don't feel it's a problem with my dieting. I feel I could add weight training. I've lost a lot of weight before but I just feel it's much harder this time? I want something to give me a boost. I've done it all before but this time I'm not getting any results. That is where i was hoping hgh would come in.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    GH is not the magic fat burner that will melt off a bunch of excess fat. Think of it as the finishing tool to get the last little remaining fat left. #1 is a clean and balanced diet, #2 is regular exercise with cardio and weights. You may have better luck using Clen or T3/T4.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Definitely drop as much weight as possible naturally before using anything. HGH is good for fat loss but there are other alternatives which are much cheaper and just as effective. As mentioned above, diet and cardio is your life saver in this case, so plenty of that and you'll be on the right track and when the gains start to slow down then you could throw in some HGH.

Cardio in the AM 40 - 45min 5 x p/week sounds good. When you do start using HGH I'd start on about 2IU p/day, and take it upon waking up. I can't imagine you would need anymore.

Good luck.

-Gear

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i would put the hgh in the fridge for now and try to drop som weight with diet and cardio. firt thing you need to do is go into the diet section and post your average daily diet so we can help you out there and then you need to get on a better exercise program. i dont feel hgh is your best option here and you'll only be disapointed with the results if you dont listen to me and go for it
    I can only hope that you take this advice is 100% right. Read study and learn from this sight what a clean diet and workout regimin is like. With your stats your BMI is 32. Normal range is 18-25. Below will give you an understanding about BMI.

http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/bmi.htm

I spent most of my life overweight and I never knew it! I had no idea how much body fat I had until I started learning from sights like this. 99% of weight loss is diet. (I never wanted to believe I was not eating right either)
    You will be disapointed if you don't learn more.
    My biggest regret is that I didn't learn this when I was 29.
    But Im really Hot at 50.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW View Post
    But Im really Hot at 50.

YES you ARE

Thread Information