peptide is offline Junior Member

HGH dissolve rate

I'm curious to hear about others experiences concerning the amount of time it takes for your hgh to fully dissolve. I've noticed some suppliers product will dissolve immediately after the bacteriostatic water hits the powder and other's can take up to a minute or so to fully dissolve. Anyone have any thoughts or understanding as to why the same product can behave so differently. I've always found this intriguing. I know the fastest disolving hgh that I ever had was 192aa and it was immediate just like HCG (and yes I tested it for hcg with a preg test).

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Anyone notice a relationship between dissolve rate and quality?

punknstien is offline New Member

hgh disolve rate

I have noticed that american pharm grade, real chinese somatropin & real jintropin hgh take forever to disolve
    generic blues and reds disolve almost immediatly

mjfit06 is offline New Member
    my blues take a minute just a little bit in the bottom to dissolve but my Geno's dissolve right away. I will try the reds in a couple days and let you no. but I love the Geno's wish I had a endless supply man that would be nice.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    my jins and generic blues always take bout 1-2 minutes to fully disolve

CrazyGringo is offline New Member
    The Humatropin and Saizen I've used both dissolved immediately while the Blue Tops took about a minute. I also noticed the Humatropin had a vacuum and the Saizen didn't. The Blue Tops have a vacuum strong enough to suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

Thread Information