Sust Man is offline Associate Member

hgh bubbles = ruined?

Just reconstituted my first vial of hgh. I didn't realize there was such a vacuum in these things! I was tryin to get the bac water in down the side of the vial, but the damn thing sucked some water in before I realized it and created a little bubble action. Is my vial f-ed now? Crap!

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    No its fine. My blue tops have a hella of a vacuum as well and there is no way to just dribble the BA into the vial, its all or nothing.

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Cool thanks. That makes me feel better. You've just increased my placebo effect! (first day) Seriously though I feel awesome today. I probably just feel giddy from the IDEA of starting hgh.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you should be fine but next time just hold back on the plunger(yes it is possible, i do it everyday)
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    you can just pump in a little air if you want before you add the water, also put the pin in on a slight angle.

Thread Information