Sust Man is offline Associate Member

possible to get sick from hgh?

I just started my first hgh cycle friday morning (1iu). Friday night I started getting a sore throat. It felt slightly better Sat morning, but then I shot up again (2iu). I raised the dose since I didn't really feel any sides. I used bac water to reconstitute. Ive done 8 steroid cycles in the past with various compounds and never gotten sick. Could this stuff be tainted or maybe its just a coincidence?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just keep going and see what happens. obviously stop if you get really sick but i wouldnt stop just because my throat was sore.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Yea, I forgot to mention that I had a headache too and I never get those. I didn't shoot today since I have a test tomorrow and can't afford to miss it. I will start again tomorrow though.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Don't expect any sides initially. GH is very slow acting. It may take several weeks for sides to display if at all.

Ok well aside from hgh sides, what about gettin sick from bad hgh? (Kinda like sust flu). The bac water should take care of any bacteria, but who knows?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    More than likely nothing to do with HGH.

-Gear

CrazyGringo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sust Man View Post
    I just started my first hgh cycle friday morning (1iu). Friday night I started getting a sore throat. It felt slightly better Sat morning, but then I shot up again (2iu). I raised the dose since I didn't really feel any sides. I used bac water to reconstitute. Ive done 8 steroid cycles in the past with various compounds and never gotten sick. Could this stuff be tainted or maybe its just a coincidence?
    I got flu like symptoms and some bloating when I first started with 1 IU of the Jin AQ. My eyes were glassy and a little bloodshot and my body was achy. After a week the sides started to diminish and eventually went away completely after a few weeks so I upped my dosage to 1 1/2 IU. The symptoms came back but not as strong so being an impatient idiot I upped my dosage to 2 IU after just 1 week. That's when I got the headache from hell that lasted for 4 days. You have to be patient and increase your dosage slowly to lessen the impact of the sides. Everyone is different some get CTS others get tingling in their fingers I got the headache from hell. I NEVER want to experience that again! So I would suggest you stick with your original dosage until the sides disappear and then gradually increase your dosage by 1/2 an IU at a time until you get to the level you want. Good luck you will be VERY happy with the effects GH will have on your skin, hair, weight loss, etc.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    My body seems to really like the GH. I started with 2iu's and after a week bumped to 3. No sides so I bumped to 4 and ran that for about 4 weeks. Minimal sides. Tingle in the finger tips was about it. Then I bumped to 5iu and the sides hit. My elbows hurt my fingers swelled up. I ran that for about a week then dropped back to 4iu. Every body reacts differently. Some may not tolerate it at all.

Cool. Im almost over the cold, or whatever it was. I jumped back on 1.5 iu yesterday and today and Im still gettin better. If it was the gh then it isn't affecting me as much now.

Thread Information