TODouble2 is offline Associate Member

testing hgh with pregnancy tests??

someone told me that you can use pregnancy tests to test if your GH is real... has everyone ever heard this before?? im hesistant to believe it.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    hgh?

never heard of that. and im a 99.999999% sure it wouldnt work.

i would think HCG would be more related to that fact.

But i doubt it would make a pregnancy test work

binder is offline Member
    HCG , not hGH.

They can test your body to see the amount of GH your body is "producing". I'm not really sure what test that they run for this.

Pregnancy test would work for HCG. That is the hormone produced from women when they become pregnant.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    allot of the time hcg is replaced and sold for hgh due to the fact that it looks the same. preg test will tell you if its hcg with a pos ..if its hgh then it would be a neg

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de View Post
    allot of the time hcg is replaced and sold for hgh due to the fact that it looks the same. preg test will tell you if its hcg with a pos ..if its hgh then it would be a neg
    ah, i see this now. But remember this will only tell you if they switched HCG for hGH. If they give you just random powder it won't help.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    ah, i see this now. But remember this will only tell you if they switched HCG for hGH. If they give you just random powder it won't help.
    i know sometimes the bottles get thrown around but the cube is usually in a solid form and not loss powder... thats just one cheap way to check ...also i guess its a good way to tell if your hcg is real to...but idk why anyone would fake hcg ..its pretty inexpensive

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de View Post
    i know sometimes the bottles get thrown around but the cube is usually in a solid form and not loss powder... thats just one cheap way to check ...also i guess its a good way to tell if your hcg is real to...but idk why anyone would fake hcg ..its pretty inexpensive
    until you can't find them! haha, then it's worth its weight in gold. 8$ a amp adds up when a lot of places have a 100 amp min order.

Thread Information