Civic0 is offline Associate Member

LONG 6 Month HGH/HUMALOG/TEST/ETC

I am starting one of my biggest cycles in January, but I would like to get as many opinions as possible before I start. I would like to bulk for about 3 months, then cut up to about 8-10% BF. I plan on using blue top HGH, Humalog insulin , cyp, eq, and anadrol for the first three months....look something like this

Weeks 1-15 HGH 5 on/2 off 2IU-work way up to 4 iu
    Weeks 1-15 Test Cyp 750 mg/wk
    Weeks 1-14 EQ 600 mg/week
    Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 100mg/daily
    Weeks 1-2 Humalog 5iu/daily 5 on, 2 off

I need some opinions on when to throw in the Humalog . . the androl, cyp, eq, will all hold a TON Of water. . . dont want to just add more water with the Humalog. . . Maybe I should just not use the anadrol and stick solely to the Insulin? Hmmmm....

from weeks 15-24, still run HGH, maybe weeks 4-6 use humalog again (2 week on/2 off), and then switch the test esters from cyp to enathate. . . cut the eq and use maybe tren and winny. . .

As you can see, these are just some ideas, what do you think would make me optimize this cycle to it's fullest? any ideas please

Weight 220
    height 6'1
    BF% 15
    years training: 8

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run insulin 4 weeks on/off from the very beginning of your cycle to the end. Do not throw out drol, you will get some nice gains at 100mg p/day, so use that with insulin. Insulin will not give you water retention.

As for HGH, you might want to start using it on its own approx 8 - 12 weeks before starting AAS, this way when you start your AAS cycle your IGF levels will already be elevated. Speaking of HGH, I would definitely run it longer than 15 weeks.

At 24, you will need more than 4IU for mass, but still start on 2IU and work your way up.

Good luck.

-Gear

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Good info gear, how much IU would he need to go up to?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Jackson,

At that age, in most cases he would need a minimum of 5IU p/day cycled long term for noticable mass gains.

-Gear

Thanks gear, always a help . . . do my ideas for this cycle ( changing the test esters, adding diff AAS towards the later months, etc . .. ) seem to make sense?

anyone?

Thread Information