Thread: hgh inject pwo?

Sust Man is offline Associate Member

hgh inject pwo?

Why does everyone suggest to shoot hgh in the morning before you eat instead of pwo? If its only active for a few hours or so, wouldn't the subsequent igf release be better utilized when you eat after a workout? Or maybe stick before you go to the gym so that you take care of that hour gap needed between injecting and eating?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Pre or Post workout is fine. The big no-no is right before bedtime. I do my first injection right out of bed in the morning. Second injection early afternoon and hit the gym shortly after that.

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Cool. Ok what about how somebody one of these boards was saying that you are wasting your time taking hgh on an empty stomache because it has to have SOME carbs or insulin or something in order to work? (not a ton to keep insulin low) Ever heard that?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You have less chance of interrupting your natural production when injection in the AM VS pre/pwo.

-Gear

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    You have less chance of interrupting your natural production when injection in the AM VS pre/pwo.

-Gear
    agreed.. i inject in the am and around lunch time. if your workouts are intense enuff your body will produce a small amout of gh naturally during this time, also while you sleep. your muscles are already broken down on a daily basis so injecting in the am and around lunch time works fine 4 me. its doing the same thing no matter what time you inject if your muscles are broken down...

Thread Information