Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

boiled water for recon of HGH...

Not gonna lie... did this a while back for about 2 days..

boiled... let it cool then recon... anyone have any input positive or negative?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07 View Post
    Not gonna lie... did this a while back for about 2 days..

boiled... let it cool then recon... anyone have any input positive or negative?
    im sure it would work fine imo. but bac water is cheap enuff..hell you can get it on ebay for christ sake.

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    The BA in BW is of optimal concentration (.9%) to destroy bacteria and pathogens. I saw mention of studies that estimated .9% BA took around 2-3 days to completely eradicate bacterial content.

Why is this important for recon? Well, if you are like most and using generic GH or peptides that do not come from a pharma, you don't know how sterile they are plain and simple. Using anything BUT BW is plain idiotic in such a case.

Boiled Water?? I sincerely hope you don't mean tap water.
    What is boiling going to do for anything that is not organic/pathogenic? I mean like heavy metals, chlorine, etc? If so, I hope you ran it through a .22 Whatman/Syringe filter at least. Applies to any liquid that is not guaranteed sterile from a trusted source...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Fried View Post
    Boiled Water?? I sincerely hope you don't mean tap water.
    What is boiling going to do for anything that is not organic/pathogenic? I mean like heavy metals, chlorine, etc? If so, I hope you ran it through a .22 Whatman/Syringe filter at least. Applies to any liquid that is not guaranteed sterile from a trusted source...
    How is injecting and drinking it any different.

Blog Entries
    boiling for twenty minutes or so should kill most bacteria present. The optimal way would be to heat the water under pressure at 120 C for twenty minutes.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_fried View Post
    the ba in bw is of optimal concentration (.9%) to destroy bacteria and pathogens. I saw mention of studies that estimated .9% ba took around 2-3 days to completely eradicate bacterial content.

Why is this important for recon? Well, if you are like most and using generic gh or peptides that do not come from a pharma, you don't know how sterile they are plain and simple. Using anything but bw is plain idiotic in such a case.

Boiled water?? I sincerely hope you don't mean tap water.
    What is boiling going to do for anything that is not organic/pathogenic? I mean like heavy metals, chlorine, etc? If so, i hope you ran it through a .22 whatman/syringe filter at least. Applies to any liquid that is not guaranteed sterile from a trusted source...
    agreed
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    There is a sterile water in Serostim kits and people dont use that because of the belief that it loses its potency if kept for days. It doesn't matter if u use the whole vial right away though. So I think that BA 0.9% water or same concentration BA NaCL is good to go. Why u boiled it anyway ? distilled water cost less than a dollar for a gallon at walgreens or CVS .

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    How is injecting and drinking it any different.

I hope this is not a serious question?

You do understand that your digestive system is a filtering/disinfection system in a sense right? That's why we typically inject USP grade items and not oral grade items.

If you do not understand this then I cannot imagine the kind of roulette you may be playing...

This gives me a flashback of the kid that injected liquid adex not realizing the dropper ment that it was oral...
    Last edited by Deep_Fried; 10-16-2008 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    There is a sterile water in Serostim kits and people dont use that because of the belief that it loses its potency if kept for days. It doesn't matter if u use the whole vial right away though. So I think that BA 0.9% water or same concentration BA NaCL is good to go. Why u boiled it anyway ? distilled water cost less than a dollar for a gallon at walgreens or CVS .
    Remember guys, sterile water and nacl can be used BUT it will not disinfect any possible pathogens in your powder (anything you get from china and reseach chem places that is not guaranteed USP Pharma grade and handled ONLY in a sterile environment).
    Why would anyone opt to risk using anything less than BW? Sterile water nor NaCL would do anything for disinfecting the possibly non sterile powders we buy. BW is cheap and can keep you from possibly getting infected.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    yea it was boiled tap water... boild for a while then let it cool.

i know the bac water is cheap but i ran out and didnt want to miss a couple days. i know i was an idiot but im curious to know what kind of problems i could face now

Blog Entries
    I hope this is not a serious question?

You do understand that your digestive system is a filtering/disinfection system in a sense right? That's why we typically inject USP grade items and not oral grade items.

If you do not understand this then I cannot imagine the kind of roulette you may be playing...

This gives me a flashback of the kid that injected liquid adex not realizing the dropper ment that it was oral...
    I mean to say how is injecting sterile tap water that was boiled, assuming that it is sterile mind you different than ingesting sterile tap water. If you drink or inject and minerals and metals are present they are still taken up by the body. Secondly with injection a .22 whatmen filter is not going to filter out mineral or metal ions. It will not even filter viruses, in fact it will not even filter out some of the smallest bacteria such as a mycobacterium ect. Of course thats probably not going to be present in tap water anyway.

I am not saying that I would do this of course. I was just curious I guess to what you meant.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Remember guys, sterile water and nacl can be used BUT it will not disinfect any possible pathogens in your powder (anything you get from china and reseach chem places that is not guaranteed USP Pharma grade and handled ONLY in a sterile environment).
    Why would anyone opt to risk using anything less than BW? Sterile water nor NaCL would do anything for disinfecting the possibly non sterile powders we buy. BW is cheap and can keep you from possibly getting infected.
    U right bro. Only majority of NaCl I've seen contains 0.9% of NaCL and 0.9 of BA as well.

Thread Information