collieman33 is offline New Member

Question HGH or HGH and test

I am 20 years old
    5'10'' and have been a baseball athlete for all my life
    180 pounds and roughly 17% bf

my goals are to lose some body fat and to gain strength and improve my hitting and throwing abilities.

I am starting an HGH cycle in a couple weeks, and could use some advise on whether i should just do the GH or do it with low doses of test (250mg/week)

how many months should i be on hgh, 3 months or as much as a year? to receive max results

Nitro29 is offline Member
    The longer the better on the gh, 3 month mminimum, if you can do a year do a year. I would personally cycle some test in there as well. Then look into gh/test/slin - thats the ticket.

But you need to get you bf down first.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, you are 20 years old...This means there is the chance your growth plates might not yet be fused.

If you are looking for performance enhancement, why don't you get in the gym and clean up your diet before resorting to steroids ?

I don't know your situation, but you are at a very high bf% for a baseball player.

Get on a treadmill, hit the weights hard, and put down the ice cream!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ X's 2

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Dude, you are 20 years old...This means there is the chance your growth plates might not yet be fused.
    which would be sweet because that means he could grow a lot taller with the GH.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yep.. no need for the gear and GH at this point

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    which would be sweet because that means he could grow a lot taller with the GH.
    I dont know about a lot taller, but taller yes.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if he was about to hit a growth spurt it could make it a lot taller.
    baseball really doesn't take the most athletic of builds. think about how little you run, even a center fielder (probably the most athletic on the team) runs 150 feet at a time MAX. usually 90 feet down each base path.

from what it sounds like, this guy is no where near ready to start using insulin ..

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    if he was about to hit a growth spurt it could make it a lot taller.
    baseball really doesn't take the most athletic of builds. think about how little you run, even a center fielder (probably the most athletic on the team) runs 150 feet at a time MAX. usually 90 feet down each base path.

from what it sounds like, this guy is no where near ready to start using insulin..

I was just spelling out the Barry Bonds program for him

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post

If you are looking for performance enhancement, why don't you get in the gym and clean up your diet before resorting to steroids ?

I don't know your situation, but you are at a very high bf% for a baseball player.

Get on a treadmill, hit the weights hard, and put down the ice cream!
    I agree with this. 20 years old your metobolism should be off the charts. I would kill to have the metobolism I had at 20 right now. Save the enhancers for when your body can't do for itself what it can now. Enjoy your youth.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Cardio + diet is you answer, not drugs.

-Gear

green22 is offline Senior Member
    and no beer!!!!!

collieman33 is offline New Member
    my growth plates are closed is what the doctor told me 2 years ago, ive been working out for years taking protein, creatine, glutamine and all that stuff. Ive been working out on a normal basis for 6 months and have already lost 10lbs. I gain muscle easily but its always been hard for me to increase my heavy lifting. Im trying to get past that this year. I also eat right pretty much every day.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    You will get more bennefit from a personal trainer or workout partner than trying to boost your lifting chemically. Jumping on the juice will make you feel like Superman but your muscle structure is still at the Clark Kent stage. You have to be very careful when upiing your weight. Proper form and technic will keep you out of the hospital. It takes time to be able to work up to the big weights. I had the same goals a few years ago. Wanted to bench double my body weight. Worked my ass off. Came close to my goal but my joints hurt so bad I had to give up and lift the little girly weights until my joints healed. I got lucky that I didn't end up with a serious injury.

Thread Information