jakeleonidas is offline New Member

EUROhormones HGH Blanks? Please advise.

A recent kit of EuroHormones HGH appears to be different than a previous order in a number of ways. I hope someone can point me in the right direction before I go any further.
    First off: Notice in the photo the product on the left has a batch number and exp. date printed in a different font, and appears to be something that is stamped at some point during/after production so it can be changed without changing the entire label. The one on the right has it printed along with all the other information, and lacks any batch info. Just a mfg date/exp date.
    Secondly: The labels are very slightly off in how they are adhered to the vials. Some higher/lower than other. And the color is a shade different for the logo.
    Third: The gray stopper at the top of the left is different. And appears to be more precisely cast that the one on the right.
    Lastly: The last batch, when turned over. The entire contents "floated" to the stopper and left no residue on the inside of the vial. The batch on the right still "floats" and is not loose powder, but leaves a coating of residue on the bottom.
    The kit box appears all over the net, but the vials it contains I can not find a picture of anywhere.
    Thanks for any help you guys can provide. It is much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EUROhormones HGH Blanks? Please advise.-eh5.jpg   EUROhormones HGH Blanks? Please advise.-eh4.jpg  

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    I just got the same exact stuff...same manufacture and experiation date. Did you check the scratch off thing on the box? Mine doesnt match what the bottles say or what is stamped on the side of the box.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    looks kinda ghetto....I dunno man

How were the results from the last batch?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    New box design for Somatropin 80IU
    Somatropin 80IU by EuroHormoes Valandovo d.o.o. has different box design. New Design contains more information in both Macedonian and Englis language, as well as a new paperwork. All Somatropin 80 IU available in the pharmacies is now in the new box.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

New box

Yeah I saw that about the boxes...but that doesnt explain the vials.

Tested 2IU's with a prego test. Test was negative. Hopefully 2IU's would be enough. I was gonna run a control with some HCG i have...but there would be no way for me to does it exactly the same since I dont have an analytical balance.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    i use a whole vial when testing (10iu) if you dont use enuff its just like putting water on it..of course its gonna come up negative

thanks...I have 8 IU vials...was hoping to get away with 2IU's. Dont really wanna waste much more if its good.

Quote Originally Posted by thefunkybuddha View Post
    thanks...I have 8 IU vials...was hoping to get away with 2IU's. Dont really wanna waste much more if its good.
    i know what you mean bro...but i buy in bulk so 10iu isnt really that much...how many iu total do you have??

Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    i know what you mean bro...but i buy in bulk so 10iu isnt really that much...how many iu total do you have??
    Started with 88 now 84. This will be my first time with HGH. Id prefer to buy bulk but I wanted to make sure the stuff I was gonna get would make it here...and be real.

Started with 88 now 84. This will be my first time with HGH. Id prefer to buy bulk but I wanted to make sure the stuff I was gonna get would make it here...and be real.
    i feel you on that. test the vials for vacuum seal. you can also taste a lil bit of it if you know what real gh tastes like. if they are vacuumd most likely it should be good to go.. but it duznt mean that they are in fact fake if they arent.

i feel you on that. test the vials for vacuum seal. you can also taste a lil bit of it if you know what real gh tastes like. if they are vacuumd most likely it should be good to go.. but it duznt mean that they are in fact fake if they arent.
    I dont know what it tastes like...any description you can provide would be helpful. It was definitly vacuum sealed and lypholized...meaning it was in a cake like form as in the pics above. But so is HCG ...and as a result wouldnt that be vacuum sealed too?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why not just use them and see if you get sides. that company isnt very popular so there are obviously little if any fakes
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    why not just use them and see if you get sides. that company isnt very popular so there are obviously little if any fakes
    Yeah thats what im gonna do. I didnt plan on going more than 2IU's for a while so not sure if I will see much sides. But this will be my first time so who knows.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would run it higher for the first 3 weeks so you definitly know.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I would run it higher for the first 3 weeks so you definitly know.
    5 iu/day?

5 iu/day?
    that would be the ticket

Any update on this jake? I suspect mine is real.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Be aware guys tht the rules are changing a bit on the whole vacuum thing... Many of the newer labs are now filling the vial with an inert gas (nitrogen) to preserve the contents. Slowly over time as labs upgrade their equipment we'll be seeing less and less vacuum sealing. I received this info straight from the lab, not 2nd hand.

fg123 is offline New Member
    do you recommend the eurohormones?

nvrkuit1 is offline New Member
    Thats funny...

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post
    Be aware guys tht the rules are changing a bit on the whole vacuum thing... Many of the newer labs are now filling the vial with an inert gas (nitrogen) to preserve the contents. Slowly over time as labs upgrade their equipment we'll be seeing less and less vacuum sealing. I received this info straight from the lab, not 2nd hand.
    even thou the hgh is freeze dried and even some N2 inside is still negative pressure!|

Thread Information