AlphaMale31337 is offline New Member

First HGH batch on the way, quick questions

Hello, I've been reading this forum and found the info very helpful. I have a kit coming along with some pins and water -- they should be here in a week. Can someone please give me detailed info on the injection process, i've read conflicting advice. I know about sanitary precauctions but I just need to know more about the mechanics?

Do you go subQ or into the muscle? Is there a difference? What angle is best, and specifically what area. I have a fat stomach, but lean thighs.

tyia

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    dont think one kit is gonna do ya..

i tell ya.. im glad i stocked up on kits before the price almost doubled. i thought it was expensive before.

i go subQ in the stomach

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Educational forum top of the page.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    One kit will just be a teaser. You are going to need many more in order to see any results.

Sauce300 is offline New Member
    Yea I agree, 1 kit is a tease. Def need a lot more. I was on for about 6-8 months. Did about 2iu's a day. As for injection I did both. SubQ and Intramuscular. Rotation throughout your body is key with any substance. If you dont mind me asking, what vitamins, and other supplements are u taking? How's your diet looking?

AlphaMale31337 is offline New Member
    PT: Thanks for the link above, it's a good post but I didn't see much on injection methods. I'll check out the education forum.

I'm using the word kit broadly, my supply is ample and replinishable thanks to my good friends in Israel. I don't take any vitamins or supplements, and my diet is your typical college student's. I plan to start a serious work out regime and look into protein powders though. I'm doing HGH to recover from muscle atrophy as a result of a broken leg from a motorcycle accident.

Thread Information