green22 is offline Senior Member

experienced advise about HGH please

I guys, looking into the possibley getting some generic blue tops. Never used growth. Im 31, 5'11'' 220-225 at 10%. Im not wanting to use to gain much size, Im happy where Im at. Im looking at reducing a lil BF and healing of a torn quad opperation in 11-07 which still giving trouble, better sleep and well being. My BF is higher than its been due to this injury cause cardio just inflames the area which make leg training really difficult therefore I significanty reduced cardio so I can more affectivly train quads. Im looking at possibly running 2 units 5 on 2 off for bout 30 weeks. Do you guys think this is a decent idea knowing my goal is not to get bigger?????

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    2 - 4IU for 30 weeks should deliver fat loss and well being benefits. HGH also may help with your injury.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a solid program. I think using GH has helped my bicep repair heal better/quickor.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    2 - 4IU for 30 weeks should deliver fat loss and well being benefits. HGH also may help with your injury.

-Gear
    i'm in a somewhat similiar situation as this guy. I will use 4iu of the blue's 5 on 2 off for awhile. My question is how long do you think it will take for the GH to start healing the injury? I have a rotator cuff injury which is almost fully healed. Feels like it will naturally heal completely in about a month and 2 weeks. Will GH cut this healing time in half, or is that not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Sounds like a solid program. I think using GH has helped my bicep repair heal better/quickor.
    same question for you.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Baron,
    There are many factors that affect the speed of healing. I cannot say for certain that the GH was the reason my arm is doing so well. I started the GH about 3 weeks post surgery. I am now about 5 months post surgery and my Dr is amazed at my healing and regained strength. I did not mention to him the GH. The GH may be a factor but it may not. I can say to stick with your Dr's reccomendations regarding rehab. Do not push your luck. I hve no desire to go through bicep repair again so I am still taking it easy.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Baron,

Length of the healing process depends on the injury and the severity of it.

-Gear

Thread Information