Sust Man is offline Associate Member

hgh no sides at 5iu?

I was wondering about the sides since it has less than 2 weeks and I have already worked up to 5iu. I was getting headaches last week, but I was also sick. Since then I haven't felt anything. Is it common to not feel anything? Should I get one of those blood sugar monitors to test mine after a shot? I can't spare anymore $ for an igf test

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    are you sleeping better or having vivid dreams? you should def have these sides at that amount if nothing else.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Need more info... How old are you and what do you mean by 5iu? 5iu a day, twice a day, every week, what? Can you post a pic of the stuff you've been taking? If you're in your teens or early 20's then it may not be that odd not to have any sides but if your an old man and ramp up to 5iu a day that fast then that's a bit odd in my opinion. How's you energy level? Do you feel any thickness in your hands?

I dunno. Ive been gettin like 4 or 5 hrs of sleep the last few nights. I take adderall during the day, so that can make it hard to get to sleep sometimes. Vivid dreams? None. I do feel kinda cold today, and hadn't started my t4 yet. My stupid ear thermometer told me today that I was 100.4! Then it said 94!

ok...answer peptides question to futher evaluate

Im 28. Takin 500mg/wk test. Worked up to 5iu/day (once in the morning) from 1iu/day of the hgh. Takin hyge from a reliable source. I can't get a pic up right now, but I've seen pics on other boards and mine looks identical.

I guess I have a better sense of "well being"/ better mood, but could just be placebo. My energy levels are good.

if its from a reliable guy then dont worry about it

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Every body reacts a little different. I started at 2iu and worked up to 4iu over about 4-5 week period. I ran 4iu for about 6 weeks with no sides. Just a slight tingle in my finger tips when I first wake up. I bumped up to 5iu and it hit me after about 5 days at that level. Elbow joints ached, wrists hurt, numb fingers, etc. The side were strong enough that I dropped back down to 4iu and no sides again. Your threshold is either higher or you have not run it long enough to take affect.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Every body reacts a little different. I started at 2iu and worked up to 4iu over about 4-5 week period. I ran 4iu for about 6 weeks with no sides. Just a slight tingle in my finger tips when I first wake up. I bumped up to 5iu and it hit me after about 5 days at that level. Elbow joints ached, wrists hurt, numb fingers, etc. The side were strong enough that I dropped back down to 4iu and no sides again. Your threshold is either higher or you have not run it long enough to take affect.
    Cool. Good call. Thats the kind of info that im lookin for, thanks. I also read elsewhere that sometimes you can stay at a particular dose for a few weeks before feeling any sides, so I guess Im good. I was plannin on runnin 5iu/day 6on 1off (most I can afford for 6months). My ultimate goal is more keepable gains and joint repair. Fat loss wouldn't hurt, but Im already around 6%bf. Some say its not enough for hyperplasia, but others say they have grown from smaller amounts, so I'm gonna gamble it. Plus I'm runnin the test and have some t4 in case thryroid gets supressed, so that should help. How long before you noticed visible changes in your body muscle-wise? Are you keepin it around 5ius/day too?

2.5 - 3 months is when i start noticing major changes starting to take place.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes it is common not to feel sides when using HGH. Just because you're not feeling the sides it doesn't necessaraly mean the HGH is not doing its job.

-Gear

Cool, thanks for your feedback guys. I just need to chill and let it do its thing I guess. Its hard not to scrutinize when your spendin so much dough, though.

Thread Information