Thread: HGH/TESt

CAMPO is offline New Member

HGH/TESt

If i was planing on using HGH for bulking purposes, how many IU would i need to have to have bulking result? Also, i would be taking test.. so would i run it just like i would if i wast taking it alone? I've tried reading a lot on this subject but never get a good solid answer.

Also I have not purchased anything "yet". would just like to get these questions answered

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you should use at least 5ius a day if not more if bulking
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

CAMPO is offline New Member
    seems to be on the line of what i've been reading some users ive read about have gotten all the way up to 8ius.. so i would work my way up to 5ius correct? not just start out there. Also when i ask about how many ius i also mean total.. for instance ive read u should have at least 1000ius.. whats your take on this?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    It takes up to 6 months for hgh to really be of use to you. If you are taking 5iu's/d that's 25iu's/wk on a 5day on/ 2 day off schedule. Now add up the weeks you will be on and mutiply that by 25.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Post you stats. Age has a big facture in determining how much GH you need. Typically 5iu is the minimum for bulking. 6 months minimum duration. At 5iu's 5/2 you will need at least 600iu's to cover 6 months.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't even say 6 months for minimum duration. Muscle mass gains take a very long time to arrive when using HGH. If you want to bulk, use it for at least 9 months at higher doses. The doses depend on your age so keep that in mind.

-Gear

Thread Information