Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member

Question Question about my gear...

First off my kit is not labeled. I want to check the information before i step into this. My source tells me that the gear is coming from a doctor's office that one of his sources is plugged into. the Kit is supposed to be a Jintropin, the bottle is a blue top, as said earlier no label. the thing that is bugging me is that it comes in ONE bottle with a quite sizable lyph ball inside. he said it's a 30 day supply. mixed with 3ml of BW=300iu's per bottle. The doc says these are for in-house injections only, hence the "difference" in the kit setup. i've never come across this before and would like to know if this has ever been heard of. it's said to be of higher strength than other growth. feedback please.

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    bump...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Firstly, if it's coming from a Doc then it would be pharmaceutical grade HGH which is always labeled (the box and the vials). Secondly, Jintropin is not prescribed by the docs but it is very good quality HGH (that's if they really are Jintropin).

Going by what you described, it sounds like you have typical Chinese aftermarket HGH which once again canot be prescribed by qualafied physicians.

As for the ball of powder in the vial, that is fairly common with aftermarket HGH brands so I wouldn't worry about that.

The vials wouldn't contain that much HGH unless it's a huge vial, and to get 300IU you would need a lot more than 3ml of BW.

I don't think you've been told the whole truth about what you have.

-Gear

west86 is offline New Member
    i had a reply email from *** EDITED *** is he is genuine?

(NOT ALLOWED - READ RULES -Gear)
    Last edited by west86; 10-24-2008 at 04:35 AM. Reason: add information

peptide is offline Junior Member
    How bout a pic slin ninja... I've never seen or heard of a 300iu vial.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i want to see this as well. i think you have 10iu bottles of generic blue tops from china and there definatly not from a dr
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information