theorignalanimal is offline Junior Member

HGH as a bridge to help keep gains??

hi im 24 years old, i am currently 8 weeks into my cycle of deca 400mg a week and test E 500mg per week,
    i have a good PCT planned which includes HCG , nolva, clomid and provion.
    What i am wanting to know is can HGH be used inbetween cycles as a bridge?
    What are the benifits of doing so, for EX would i keep more gains then just by running my planned PCT, also how much and when would i have to start taking the HGH?

Thanks for any help

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i moved your post here so it can get more responses. as for your question, yes you can use hgh beteen cycles. i do it and have great results but you need to run it for a long time(4+months) or your wasting your money. i would start the hgh during the cycle at around 4-5ius ed and keep running it thru pct and so forth
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

yeah i have looked for some info on here and know that i would need to run it for at least 5-6 months and around 5iu per day??
    Just i am very happy with the gains i have made so far from this cycle. So if i started say 3iu per day 4 weeks from the end of my cycle building up to maybe 5 by the time i start my PCT,
    Would this make me keep pretty much all my gains?? or would 4 weeks not be long enough for it to kick in?? i think i read somewhere it takes up to 6 weeks...
    thanks for help so far.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it wont help with keeping your gains but it will help make new gains. keeping your gains will depend on your diet and exercise plus water weight. if you gained alot of water on your cycle you will lose that which in my mind is a good thing. i use armidex thru every cycle to keep my water and estrogen levels down and because of that i dont gain as much weight(water) as others but i also dont lose as much after the cycle
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i think i have gained move size then weight, 6 months of 5iu a day is gonna be very pricey, i know that for sure.....

Thread Information