Thread: Hgh and enan

BigTuna is offline Junior Member

Hgh and enan

Im currently on 5 iu of hgh and want to add some test enan. What would the proper dosage be for this stack and what results should i expect? Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How long have you been on the HGH ?. What are your age, stats and cycle experience ?

Been on hgh for 2 weeks. 26 years old, 34%bf last time i checked,6', 320 lbs. im also takeing clen and t3

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    have you cycled before? if so just run what you consider a normal bulker
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

will this combo make me bulk or cut

PT
    it depends on your diet.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

what dosage should i take of test

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    BigT,
    At your size and BF % you need to get you diet in check first. Get leaned down before you start to bulk up. Trying to do both at the same time is a battle you will not win. I would not even consider adding test until I was below 15%. I am currently at 10% and have test in hand but have not started with it yet. Once I get leaned down where I want to be then I will add the test.

So is the hgh fine for what im trying to achieve now then? I take 5ius a day

PT
    it depends on your past cycles. if you have 1 or 2 then you'll want to hit up about 500mgs of test enth a week for 12 weeks and 5ius of hgh 6 days a week or however you decide to run it. split the hgh up into 2 onjections of about 2.5ius a piece taking the 1st when you wake up.

PT
    at your weight and bf% the best thing for you is cardio and diet. im sure your going to do whatever you want which is why i answered your questions but your kinda wasting your money because you wont see much results from the hgh with bf that high

So you think i should just cance the hgh all together then or will it slowly help with the goals im trying to achieve?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    it would slowly help with your goals yes, but its just a very expensive way around them

Thread Information