JaredLean is offline Junior Member

Doctor - GH honesty

Does anyone know if you let your doctor know that your taking GH, if you had to make a claim on your insurance plan in the future, could the insurance company find out you were taking an "illegal substance," and cause problems?

Thanks,

Jared

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I view doctors the same as the police. You dont tell them anything they dont need to know. That is just my position and personal opinion however...but I think I understand your concerns

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    if you tell your doctor that you want to talk to him off the books he should close your file and lisen to you with out wrighting any thing down but make shore he knows that you dont want him taking any notes..... i have done this with my family doctor and it was always fine but i got a new doc do to relocation we will see what happens. let me know how it goes.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    My dr knows everything including doses. She is kool about it
    she even told me not to see her to often for blood work so I won't trigger the ins. co. curiosity.

i think by law if you tell them not to say or take notes they have to as long as you are not hurting any one or suicidal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    i think by law if you tell them not to say or take notes they have to as long as you are not hurting any one or suicidal
    I do not believe this is true unfortunately

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredLean View Post
    Does anyone know if you let your doctor know that your taking GH, if you had to make a claim on your insurance plan in the future, could the insurance company find out you were taking an "illegal substance," and cause problems?

Thanks,

Jared
    Since when did HGH become an illegal substance. HGH is not illegal. Perhaps the means in which you obtained it is illegal but pretty much anybody that can afford $20+/iu can go to an anti-aging doc and get a script. Now, on the other hand, much of the AAS is another story but we shouldn't confuse the two.

I think it's important we don't perpetuate the stigma that HGH is a dangerous illegal steroid .

I truly hope I see the day come where the mainstream public will get to see the tremendous medicinal value that HGH can provide it's aging population.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post
    I think it's important we don't perpetuate the stigma that HGH is a dangerous illegal steroid.
    Congress, MLB and the media have it pretty ingrained into the folks by now sadly

I agree with ya though

I agree also and if i get into a debate about it i just sound arrogant

bump

JaredLean is offline Junior Member
    Good call,

I like the "off the record" idea.

However, I feel like most doctors are clueless about GH in any application outside of stunted growth in children.

Not sure if by them knowing your on it, they would be able to asses you more accurately.

Thanks,

If you are looking for better assistance ask the doctor to cheak your igf levels that will give you a guide to see if you need to up the dose but if you want him to guide you and monitor you good luck

Thread Information