Thread: Hgh help

JBurton81 is offline New Member

Hgh help

im going 2 be entering college football next fall...im goin to run test eth/EQ/Dbol and Var for10 weeks for a cycle complete the properPCT from jan-march then april i willstart use of HGH.....afew questions tho

ikno to inject in the AM when you wake up but...

1) i was told 7IU's a day? what is the best dosage for a high level/ intensive training athlete

2) what type of GH shud i buy and why is it good

3) i was told to run it for 4 months...howlong should i run it for

EDITED

EDITED

6) should i be stacking it with anything else?

and finally what typeof training produces the best results with HGH...power/speed/explosive? etc

never usedit before plz help me

thankyou
    Last edited by PT; 11-05-2008 at 04:30 AM. Reason: PRICE AND ASKINF FOR SOURCE

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    [quote=JBurton81;4285051]im going 2 be entering college football next fall...im goin to run test eth/EQ/Dbol and Var for10 weeks for a cycle complete the properPCT from jan-march then april i willstart use of HGH.....afew questions tho

ikno to inject in the AM when you wake up but...

1) i was told 7IU's a day? what is the best dosage for a high level/ intensive training athlete
    start out with 3ius a day shot in the morning then raise it up 1iu every week until you hit 5-6ius. once you hit 4ius break it up into 1 morning injection of 2ius and another late morning early afternoon injection of 2ius
    2) what type of GH shud i buy and why is it good
    whatever you can find. generic chineese hgh is the most common and least expensive but american pharm grade is the best
    3) i was told to run it for 4 months...howlong should i run it for
    run it at least 4 months. hgh provides slow steady results which is why you have to run it for a long period of time in order to see results that justify the money you spent
    4)EDITED (PLEASE READ OUR RULES)

5)EDITED (DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED)

6) should i be stacking it with anything else?
    i would stack it with the steroids you said above you were going to

and finally what typeof training produces the best results with HGH...power/speed/explosive? etc

never usedit before plz help me

thankyou
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    hey bro i dont know if your going to be tested for juice but eq is a bad one to take can stay in your system for a long ass time.

JBurton81 is offline New Member
    really i thought EQ onl stays for 4-5 months? is that it or is it longer?

oc pitbull is offline Member
    i thought it was like deca in that it can be found in the body up to 9 months later or something

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    eq can be detected up to 5 months in your body
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information