jg42058p is offline Member

Does HGH stimulate hair regrowth?

Say for example you did an AAS cycle and lost some hair on your scalp due to the androgenic effects of DHT...

If you took HGH there after for a long enough time and at the right dosage, would your hair have the possibility to grow back?

Personally, baldness isn't a major problem for the guys on either side of my family, however I did notice a little bit of hair thinning when I did a test prop cycle a few years back... my hair did eventually get thicker though.

Since my next cycle is gonna have test in it, I figured theres a chance that my hair could thin out a little bit and am wondering if when I throw the HGH in there if that would possibly thicken any hair loss I might have had...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    possibly but there are alot of cheaper options that would work better then hgh
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    You need to add in Finastride with your next cycle. I have read that HGH is supposed to thicken and grow hair but it sure hasn't happened to me. I sure wish it would.

JimInAK is offline Member
    After taking HGH for several months, I have more hair on my arms and legs. My eye brows are darker (have more fur, too). LOL.

My hair on my head seems to be thicker and no more white hair coming in or turning white. The changes are obvious, but not really dramatic, as far as hair growth goes.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Your sure it isn't the Test your using lol Ya..I have yet to see studies suggesting it helps with hair growth especially in 2 months of use. As you get older and if your prepositioned to lose hair and using Roids....you going to lose some hair

Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    After taking HGH for several months, I have more hair on my arms and legs. My eye brows are darker (have more fur, too). LOL.

My hair on my head seems to be thicker and no more white hair coming in or turning white. The changes are obvious, but not really dramatic, as far as hair growth goes.

Wasn't test cause I haven't used any yet... just a little slin and hgh.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how much is a little because there is no way a few months did all that? i have been running hgh for years and never noticed anything like that
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I've been doing Chinese blue tops: 4iu every day, 2 shots per day since late August. I am 49 and think that I have been getting outstanding results.

I have changed my diet (no more sugar, bread, etc., an Adkins type diet) and added insulin after I discovered that my blood sugar was way too high. Got my basal glucose level down from 120+ to 75 - 80 and almost never above 140 (unless I find some ice cream?!?).

A few of my friends have insisted on taking HGH themselves, after seeing the results I've had. Seems that the older they are, the more immediate and remarkable the results. I feel that HGH has been VERY beneficial for me.

Thread Information