widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member

night sweats on hgh,test-e and eq

anyone else experience nights sweats on hgh and aas?? it just started happening im about 2months into hgh and just hit 4 weeks on test and eq. dose is

hgh 6iu 5/2 protocol
    test-e 500 mg week
    eq 600 mg week

i also feel really hot sometimes during the day and when im playing video games(adrenaline i would imagine during game play). also at the gym i noticed i sweat a whole lot more.
    Last edited by widowmaker2; 11-08-2008 at 08:41 PM.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    when your working out on growth you def sweat more. And aas defiently pump up the heat on you. I stil have heat issues even when i am not on since i did my first cycle.

ftony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    anyone else experience nights sweats on hgh and aas?? it just started happening im about 2months into hgh and just hit 4 weeks on test and eq. dose is

hgh 6iu 5/2 protocol
    test-e 500 mg week
    eq 600 mg week

i also feel really hot sometimes during the day and when im playing video games(adrenaline i would imagine during game play). also at the gym i noticed i sweat a whole lot more.
    Eq did that to me.i ran gh for a year never had those side effects.....presuming your gear is clean,id say its the eq,but I have read some talk about test flu,although I never had symptoms of flu from test.....Good Luck

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    yea its very odd cuz ive never had these type of symptoms in the past with hgh or aas except when im running tren and i havent touched it in alomst 3 years now cuz i hated the sides. and this actully feels exactly like that. i hope my source didnt somehow sell me tren in eq and test-e vials. def not test flu cuz if im not mistaken i would have a fever as well.

Thread Information