It's been a long time since I've been on this forum. It's been about 7 yrs since I've been in a gym at all (Was a gym rat). Going to be turning 50 soon and thought it would be a good idea to get back in shape again. Started by a visit to the Doc.Doc called me on Friday and said PSA etc came back fine(slightly enlarged prostate), however my test level (that I spoke to him about) was under 200, I believe he said closer to 100. I have been dragging and my motivation to get back to the gym is lacking.

My question is this, I'm suppose to go back on Monday to get started on some test, I believe he said 200 mg one shot a month. I know that's not much. I have mentioned to him about HGH and he was receptive, but it is not his speciality. Can anyone lay out a program that I can pass on? I'm think the combination of HGH 2-4 iu per day 5 days on 2 days off and maybe 200mg every two weeks. I've started watching my diet (protein & eating 6 meals a day etc) and will be back in the gym on monday. On 2 days off Wednesdays and then on 2 more with some cardio on the weekends. I'll do two body parts per day 3-4 sets and 8-10 reps until failure as I did before. Thanks again in advance

Personal 5'9"
215 lbs (Was 220 18% body fat and 19" arms etc 7 yrs ago)