BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member

CJC1295 and GHRP-6

So CJC and GHRP-6 raises your natural GH levels among other things. But now my question is if your already taking GH at low doses i.e 3\iu ED how would this effect your use of GH since the cjc\ghrp raise your natty gh levels. CJC and GHRP also do other things but the main reason i want it is because of the reasons i brought up. If anyone has ANY input please chime in.

bump ..

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    If you are asking if taking it will take away from you hgh then the answer is no but if you want to add it to see better results then yes it will help...

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    if your already on hgh you should only take the cjc and the ghrp at nite to stimulate the natural pulses your body is producing.

Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    if your already on hgh you should only take the cjc and the ghrp at nite to stimulate the natural pulses your body is producing.
    alright thanks widowmaker once i get the goods i will def let you guys know how it works out.. probably gonna do the mix for about 2 months along with my regular Test E,Tren E also using hgh at 3\iu ED

thats not long enuff for hgh or the other 2 peptides...you would just be wasting your money...you should reconsider waiting to run hgh/cjc/ghrp when you have at the very least enuff to last you 6 months.

thats not long enuff for hgh or the other 2 peptides...you would just be wasting your money...you should reconsider waiting to run hgh/cjc/ghrp when you have at the very least enuff to last you 6 months.
    you should run cjc and ghrp for no longer then 3 months this way you could give the pituitary gland a rest unless you want to give him a Brain tumor
    Trust me the pituitary gland is one thing you don't want to fu?k up i use cjc and ghrp 3 months on and 5 weeks off cjc will build up in your system so the effects keep getting better as you use it

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    you should run cjc and ghrp for no longer then 3 months this way you could give the pituitary gland a rest unless you want to give him a Brain tumor
    Trust me the pituitary gland is one thing you don't want to fu?k up i use cjc and ghrp 3 months on and 5 weeks off cjc will build up in your system so the effects keep getting better as you use it
    thats all hear say. cancer/tumors have to be present already to grow. it dosent just appear out of no where. just becuz you run it this way duznt mean its correct. ive read alot on these peptides and yes some do say to run them like this and others say it duznt matter. these peps are farly new in the game so one really duznt know. plus i was only telling him to do one shot b4 bed in low doses to stimulate his natural gh pulse seeing that he was already running hgh/AAS, im sure you were not running yours like this...

i took mine 100mcg 3timesdaily with ghrp the same

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    i took mine 100mcg 3timesdaily with ghrp the same
    my point exactly, thats 3x more than what i would sugest to do if your runing hgh along with it... 1 cjc/ghrp shot at bedtime to stimulate natural hgh pulses... but i would agree with you in giving your pituitary gland a rest every couple months with cjc/ghrp in higher doses, wouldnt want it to shut down for good.

so why are we arguing again

im not arguing with you bro... i respect what you are saying and im agreeing that in high doses cjc and ghrp should be cycled... but in lower doses i think its safe to run it for as long as you want, thats all.

i still wouldnt run it past 6 months thought

i am running the gh for 8 months so if thats clears anything up. And i see nothing wrong with running the CJC\GHRP-6 for 2 months just to give things a little nudge with the GH. But i could be entirely wrong.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's one of the questions, as we age (i'm old) will cjc/ghrp rejuvenate my own production of gh even once the administration is stopped..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by BAMBAM2385 View Post
    i am running the gh for 8 months so if thats clears anything up. And i see nothing wrong with running the CJC\GHRP-6 for 2 months just to give things a little nudge with the GH. But i could be entirely wrong.
    that sounds good

Thread Information