farsaperla is offline Junior Member

hgh without insulin

hy guys,
    this is my 1th time i write in this section and i give a good morning at everybody....
    my question is about the use of hgh without insulin ...
    it is my first time with gh and i'd like to know from some expert about it is is possible the use of only this product with a normal cycle of steroid like test tren boldenone or other steroid....
    -can hgh give results of gain and mass without nsulin but into a cycle?
    -is it true that only hgh witout insulin is used for definition cycles?
    -can some one help me about this questions please?
    thanx at everybody for your future answer
    bye

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    GH can be used all on it's own or added to an AAS cycle. You do not have to use insulin with it.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Yes you can gain mass in hgh alone but you need to take upwards of 4iu+ a day. If your just looking to lean down then 2iu a day will do the job. If you're looking to gain mass then you may be disappointed with hgh alone. AAS gives much more bang for the buck.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly, hgh alone is a waste of money if your looking for mass. hgh should be run with test and possibly slin so you get your money worth if looking for mass
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

farsaperla is offline Junior Member
    hi guys,
    thanx everybody for your answers....
    my ntention was to use gh with other normal steroids but without insulin ....
    no,i don't want use gh alone but gh with steroids but not insulin.

if i combine gh with test deca etc.... can i take some gain or for mass it must be used with insulin?

i have fear of insulin,and i want use it only with a normal cycle of steroids;do you think can it give me mass at 4iu ed?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH certainly has the potential for muscle gains, as a matter of fact is a great drug to use if you're after muscle mass but the process if mega long and cycles are usually pretty expensive.

If you're after gaining muscle I would defenitely add AAS.

-Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    And no you don't necessaraly need insulin but it'a a nice addetive for additional benefits.

Unless you're 45+ in most cases 4IU won't deliver too much muscle. Having said that, every now and then you come across one of those 1/100 lucky individuals who are just able to gain muscle mass from lower doses, so I suggest you still start on a lower dose and work your way up slowly but I imagine you will need a minimum of about 5IU p/day for muscle mass.

-Gear

Thread Information