ridedivefx is offline Associate Member

HGH and Mass - Why waste of Money?

I read this on another post and instead of Hijacking I ask here

Why is HGH for Mass waste of money ?

Many would say roids will give most bang for the buck, quick results - but that is temp, stop roids and and lose mass even though you keep your diet and workout regimen the same. So multiple cycles, roller coaster hormones, PCT etc

HGH though longer for the effect brings about hyperplasia - more perm. growth that you keep and grow. I say more money upfront but keepable gains with less pain and issues in general

Comments?

goose is offline Banned
    To grow with HGH you need slin and AAS.Most people on this board dont need to think about using HGH for growth,you need 8iu at least with the other things I talked about too.but people can afford HGH these days with cheap blue tops.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why is it a waste of money? because it sucks at putting on mass and test can do a way better job in shorter time. if you want to gain mass with hgh then you should stack it with slin for best results but you definatly need test in there
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Depending on your sources but I would venture to guess that building mass with GH will cost upwards of 10x what AAS would cost. 5iu-10iu/day X 6 months (minimum) will get very expensive. If you are young (under 30) it will cost more.

Great - I will run test with HGH

Do I absolutely need slin for mass or Test and HGH on its own should be good?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    Great - I will run test with HGH

Do I absolutely need slin for mass or Test and HGH on its own should be good?
    No need for slin

Build your IGF levels with HGH before you cycle with test,and make sure your on cycle running HGH at the same.

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    You need to do some homework or ****ing with slin will kill you

Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice View Post
    You need to do some homework or ****ing with slin will kill you
    I am not going to mess with SLIN not now and not never

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH + test is your best recepie for muscle mass. Anything else you add is not necessaraly necessary and is only there for additional benefits.

-Gear

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    I started taking hgh for keepable mass. Bone, muscle, joints, or whatever (I don't care). Ive got a tall, thin frame. Am I wasting my time with 4iu/day? (with test).

Quote Originally Posted by Sust Man View Post
    I started taking hgh for keepable mass. Bone, muscle, joints, or whatever (I don't care). Ive got a tall, thin frame. Am I wasting my time with 4iu/day? (with test).
    If you have the funds to continue the GH for 6+ months than no you are not wasting you time or money. Adding Test will boost your gains but watch your diet and make sure you have a PCT program ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    If you have the funds to continue the GH for 6+ months than no you are not wasting you time or money. Adding Test will boost your gains but watch your diet and make sure you have a PCT program ready to go.
    Yea, gonna go for 6 or 7 months. Cant decide whether to do 4iu everyday or 5iu 5on/2off for gains. Maybe it doesn't even matter.

Yea, gonna go for 6 or 7 months. Cant decide whether to do 4iu everyday or 5iu 5on/2off for gains. Maybe it doesn't even matter.
    The 4iu/ED = 28 iu's/week. 5iu's on the 5/2 program will be 25iu/week. I do the 4iu/ED and really like it. When I bumped to 5iu my joints swelled up big time. Stuck it out for a week then had to drop back to 4iu.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    5/2, 6/1 and ED are all great protocols. In terms of noticable gains you won't notice any difference no matter which protocol you follow.

-Gear

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    5/2, 6/1 and ED are all great protocols. In terms of noticable gains you won't notice any difference no matter which protocol you follow.

-Gear
    Ok thanks for the advice. Its just that I am primarily interested in changing up the genetics a bit, but I keep seeing posts here and there where people talk about needing 8-10iu/day for any significant mass gains. When I see those posts it makes me second guess my cycle plan.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dosage will depend on your age. usually you will need at least 6ius with test in order to gain mass. 3 or 4ius of hgh is just to low of a dose to see any mass gains whatsoever
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    dosage will depend on your age. usually you will need at least 6ius with test in order to gain mass. 3 or 4ius of hgh is just to low of a dose to see any mass gains whatsoever
    Crap! I hate readin posts like that. Thanks for the heads up. I hate the message, not the messenger. I thought I'd done enough homework before jumpin on this 4iu/ day for mass cycle. Im breakin the bank as it is. I guess Im gonna have to up the dose and rob a bank or somethin. Naa ill figure out a way. By the way, im 28. I am runnin test with it.

Crap! I hate readin posts like that. Thanks for the heads up. I hate the message, not the messenger. I thought I'd done enough homework before jumpin on this 4iu/ day for mass cycle. Im breakin the bank as it is. I guess Im gonna have to up the dose and rob a bank or somethin. Naa ill figure out a way. By the way, im 28. I am runnin test with it.
    At 28 4iu's/ED won't build mass. The Test will help a bunch but your GH will need to be in the 6-10iu range.

Thread Information