pokkie is offline New Member

Newbie Slin, confirm my procedure

Hello all,

I will be starting a slin cycle next week and I just wanted to confirm that I am not missing anything crucial. I will be running the slin with Test Prop. The Test Prop will be EOD, the slin everyday after I workout which is currently 6 days a week. I will be running the slin and the Test Prop for 4 weeks. I am nearly at the end of running EQ and Tren for 6 weeks.

------

How many to take : Start with 4 iu's and increase each day until u reach 10 iu's

When to take : Directly after workout

What else to take with it :

* Whey Protein Shake (25g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat)
    * 1 Serving of BSN CellMass (Creatine)
    * Can i take glucose powder for a fast carb source and mix that with the cellmass? and if so, how much? research suggests 10g of carb per iu. thou i am uncertain about the amount of carbs that is present in glucose powder

Post slin meal : within 30 min after slin injection

What I will be eating post slin meal :

* 200g ostrich : 50g protein, 1g carb, 0.6g fat
    * Brown Rice : 5g protein, 54g carb, 5g fat
    * Cottage Cheese : 12g protein 5g carb, 1g fat

When to eat post slin meal : Within 30 min

Other general things :

* Dont go to sleep within 4 hours
    * Use a fast acting slin, such as NovoRapid
    * Slin pins don't have to be changed everytime u inject
    * Inject in the abs, legs or triceps
    * Have some other source of fast carbs at hand just in case hypo kicks in
    * No alcohol, recreational drugs, etc

------

Am I missing anything?

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    1, glucose is sugar, sugar is a carb form. if it says 15 grams of sugar then it's around 15 or more grams of carbs.
    2. i dont care what everyone says, i always change my pins. whether it be for aas or slin or hgh...change it. that is unsanitary.
    3. shots are to be subq and not intramuscular...(if that's what you meant).
    4. watch your carb intake, too much will cause adipose (fat storage) deposit. too little and you'll be taking a long nap if you dont catch it.
    5. slin is normally cycled for 4 weeks, i've heard of longer but i have never pushed it that long. i get off asap so that i can tell if it's inhibiting my natty production of insulin .
    6. oh and for your cellmass, use something like grapejuice along with it for additional sugars if you need it or are unsure of your total carb intake. fruitjuice is clean carbs, use them to your advantage. i started out with 2 iu and worked up, up to you really, if you have never done it before then i'd say try 2 first and you'll see how you tolerate it and you'll see what you're lookin for. good luck bro.

1, glucose is sugar, sugar is a carb form. if it says 15 grams of sugar then it's around 15 or more grams of carbs.
    Ok, well I bought 500g of glucose powder so I guess that would more or less equate to 500g of carbs

2. i dont care what everyone says, i always change my pins. whether it be for aas or slin or hgh...change it. that is unsanitary.
    Ok, I have a NovoRapid pen, can I just go to the chemist and ask for slin pins? I presume that would fit on the pen. I read somewhere that I should get 100 IU pins, not sure if that is correct or not.

3. shots are to be subq and not intramuscular...(if that's what you meant).
    What exactly is the difference between subq and intramuscular.

4. watch your carb intake, too much will cause adipose (fat storage) deposit. too little and you'll be taking a long nap if you dont catch it.
    When u say watch my carb intake I presume u are referring to the fact that I need to get in 10 carbs per IU. However, does that include the carbs to be contained within your post slin meal? Or is that just from the post slin carb shake that I drink?

5. slin is normally cycled for 4 weeks, i've heard of longer but i have never pushed it that long. i get off asap so that i can tell if it's inhibiting my natty production of insulin.
    Yup, I am planning to run it for 4 weeks

6. oh and for your cellmass, use something like grapejuice along with it for additional sugars if you need it or are unsure of your total carb intake. fruitjuice is clean carbs, use them to your advantage. i started out with 2 iu and worked up, up to you really, if you have never done it before then i'd say try 2 first and you'll see how you tolerate it and you'll see what you're lookin for. good luck bro.
    I was thinking of starting with 4 IU's and then working my way up to 10 IU's

Thanks for the help so far

It seems that it is more preferable to inject it IM rather than SubQ.

My question is, if do u inject in the bi's/tri's do you still have to pull back to check if u are not injecting it directly into the vein, or is that not a problem with slin?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can still aspirate if you like, but most don't when using insulin syringes IM.

-Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Have your first proper meal about 1.25hrs post injection, and that meal should consist of minimum to zero fats and 50/50 carbs/protein (50g carbs 50g protein).

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Please do some homework before you start down this road. You lack of basic knowledge is very scary. Slin is the one thing here that will kill you. Don't take that lightly. Stepping off my soap box now.

Please do some homework before you start down this road. You lack of basic knowledge is very scary. Slin is the one thing here that will kill you. Don't take that lightly.
    Erm, I have done quite a bit of research and I just wanted to clear up some contrasting information that I have found in my research. Yes, I am not taking it lightly and I do understand that it will kill you if used inproperly.

Thread Information