Fixr is offline Associate Member

Generic vs. Pharm

It seems that the general consensus is that a good generic can be had for a reasonable price but may lack the potency of legit GH. So my question is this, Do you think a generic such as one that comes from a source that has 2 letters for a name EDITED taken at 6iu a day would be the equivalent of taking 2iu of pharm grade GH? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?
    Last edited by PT; 11-14-2008 at 04:14 PM. Reason: ug

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im not understanding your question. do you want to take 6ius of the generic yellow tops or 2ius of american pharm? of course american is more potent but i seriously doubt its 3 times more potent or even double
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    im pretty sure pharm/generic is about 8/10 ratio.. so if your taking 8iu pharm grade youd need to take 10iu generic to balance out if you were to switch from pharm to generic...at least that how it always seem to work out for me....

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    I would say 5/10

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    im not understanding your question. do you want to take 6ius of the generic yellow tops or 2ius of american pharm? of course american is more potent but i seriously doubt its 3 times more potent or even double
    thats exactly what I was asking.
    thank you.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Pharmaceutical grade HGH is certainly more potent than aftermarket HGH brands, however when it comes to how potent it will feel for you then everybody is different because everybody reacts differently.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Another thing to consider is the consistancy. Pharm grade will be the same no matter what. The genarics can and do vary in strength. I have noticed some shots I feel nothing and the next vial hits hard at the same dose. I don't think there is a constant factor that you can count on to compare strength.

Thread Information