Thread: Insulin

Brian is offline Junior Member

Insulin

Hey Guys, first off I have used to search button and have been readng up on insulin for a while. I would like to add insulin to my cycle of 800mg test en wkly, tren ace 100mg ed. Possiblibilty pf adding hgh in a couple months.

The only insulin I have access too is Humulin R. I want to take this in the most effective way possible. I have read guys taken just pwo and with each meal. For first time user what does one recommend?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're going to add HGH I suggest you use it for longer than a few months.

Humalin-R can be used but its active life time and on-set time is long so it doesn't effect your body PWO as well as a faster acting insulin would such as Humalog or Novorapid etc.

Do a little more research because there are plenty of threads on humalin-R use.

-Gear

Hey Gear, I mean't in a couple months I will start hgh(if the $ is there) and I would be running for 6-8months.

And also, do you take your insulin at gym immediately pwo or wait until you get home?

I take my slin at the gym after traninig in the toilets like a junkie

-Gear

Lol, That's my plan also. Will it be ok out of the fridge for a couple hours? or do you pack it with an ice pack?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes it will be ok and the ice pack isnt needed unless its very hot temps. make sure you have your carb and protein drink with you so you can take it right after the slin
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I just went to the pharmacy and ended up getting humalog. I thought in Canada I could only buy Humulin R. I could have bought it in a pen or vial. I went with the vial and grabbed a whack of glucose tabs just in case.

I was going to wait until next week to start but started today instead.

I just took 4iu. I am going to increase it by 1iu each time for 4 weeks and cycle on and off. I took 40 grams of waxymaize, and will increase by 10grams as insulin is increased per iu. Waited 15 mins and had a protein shake.

In 1.25 hrs I will have a meal carb/protein and 2 hrs later have another.

I know that fats shouldn't be eaten at this time but would 15g natural PB or fish oils be ok?

Kinda nervous about starting, took the shot 20mins ago and feel ok so far.

a little shakey in the hands, just about to eat 50/50 carb/protein, which is potato and chicken...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I just went to the pharmacy and ended up getting humalog. I thought in Canada I could only buy Humulin R. I could have bought it in a pen or vial. I went with the vial and grabbed a whack of glucose tabs just in case.

I was going to wait until next week to start but started today instead.

I just took 4iu. I am going to increase it by 1iu each time for 4 weeks and cycle on and off. I took 40 grams of waxymaize, and will increase by 10grams as insulin is increased per iu. Waited 15 mins and had a protein shake.

In 1.25 hrs I will have a meal carb/protein and 2 hrs later have another.

I know that fats shouldn't be eaten at this time but would 15g natural PB or fish oils be ok?

Kinda nervous about starting, took the shot 20mins ago and feel ok so far.
    stay away from all fats. once you get up to 10ius and 100g of carbs start lowering the carbs because that is to much. i usually get about 4g per iu which is 40g of carbs after every 10ius of slin
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

So work my carb amount up with insulin increase and then drop it down? Couldn't I just stay at 4g per iu? Can i keep my carb/protein amounts the same with 2 meals following injection?(50gP,50gC)

Your protein amount should always stay the same when using insulin , but you're going to have to change the amount of carbs you consume depending on how you feel. Just go with what your body says.

-Gear

Thread Information