Garbanzo Dude is offline Member

HGH Lethargy/sleepines

Trying to gather some experinces on what works best to battle the mid-day nap attacks.....I'm having a tough time at work. I have a buddy who pops ADD meds. Ritalin, dexedrine and even some that really expensive stuff "provigil"

Anyone elese???

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    i just deal with it...take a nap its not gonna hurt you

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Try battle it yourself and if that doesn't work then you might have to take something to help you.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Add in an ECA stack to keep you going. The sleepiness does deminish over time.

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Go tell the doc you can't concentrate at work and get some adderall.

Well guys some days are harder than others doing 3 cups of coffee after lunch for now.....I' had a few of that provigil stuff works great ebut its freakin $$$....half of tab of ritalin is the next try

AlphaMale31337 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    Well guys some days are harder than others doing 3 cups of coffee after lunch for now.....I' had a few of that provigil stuff works great ebut its freakin $$$....half of tab of ritalin is the next try
    Provigil is good stuff, and doesn't have all the sides of the amphetamine based ADD meds. There are sites out there that sell very affordable generics from india.

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale31337 View Post
    Provigil is good stuff, and doesn't have all the sides of the amphetamine based ADD meds. There are sites out there that sell very affordable generics from india.
    Yea watch out with the 3 cups of coffee thing. You do that for a couple of days in a row and you will start to feel like crap without it . Caffeine dependancy SUCKS.

CygonX is offline New Member
    I just started Serostim, and had the exact same problem. My HRT Doctor told me to try doing the injection 2 hours before bed, instead of twice a day, or once a day (morning and afternoon) as I was before. It worked great, and I wake up better rested, and I really feel like the HGH is working better this way.

But yea, I love the caffeine too for morning time, and I love Modafanil/provigil for any extended periods of wakefulness. I actually use Adrafanil, (cheaper less effective version of Modafanil, not the same but similar) for every day use, and just Modafanil when i need to be up 24 hours or more.

Quote Originally Posted by CygonX View Post
    I just started Serostim, and had the exact same problem. My HRT Doctor told me to try doing the injection 2 hours before bed, instead of twice a day, or once a day (morning and afternoon) as I was before. It worked great, and I wake up better rested, and I really feel like the HGH is working better this way.

But yea, I love the caffeine too for morning time, and I love Modafanil/provigil for any extended periods of wakefulness. I actually use Adrafanil, (cheaper less effective version of Modafanil, not the same but similar) for every day use, and just Modafanil when i need to be up 24 hours or more.
    Yeah man in the morning I have to have coffee or I can't function......the only issue I have with taking the GH before bed is that it can distrub your natural production of GH.....

CygonX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    ......the only issue I have with taking the GH before bed is that it can distrub your natural production of GH.....
    I heard that too, and I read up on it, but I couldn't find any hard data that it inhibits natural HGH production. I can say doing it at night is working better for me, however I am 35 years old, so my nighttime production probably is not optimal to begin with. And I am probably doing so much more than I'd naturally produce anyway, I'm not likely to miss the tiny bit I'd produce naturally if it did inhibit my natural production.

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    hmm, interesting...

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    As far as the sleepyness is concerned I say go with it! Enjoy it 'cause it goes away after a while.

tehpish is offline Junior Member
    same thing was happening to me, and then again after i upped the dosage. careful messing with dex , you pop one of those and you won't sleep for 18 hours lol great for house work. Not so much for just trying to beat the GH nappy time. also i remember trying to battle the nap time with dex and It's a shocker but I still had to chill out for a hour or two. The tired in the afternoon thing should go away after awhile.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Instead of the ADD meds do a simple ECA or throw in a little Clen . No sleepiness and both help in the fat burning department. The sleepiness does dimiss over time.

JaredLean is offline Junior Member
    Same here, as im writing this I had to get a starbucks at 1:30 PM.

Been on like 5 ui for around 3 months and I still get tired as shit in the afternoon.

Teh Pish, im up like 8 lbs since i started and have prob lost 10 lbs around the middle.

No idea how im not going down on the scale as i havent been hitting the weights much.

Thread Information