Sust Man is offline Associate Member

t4 and damn sweaty palms!

I finally added t4 after running 4iu/day of hgh for a month now. I have a pretty high metabolism already and get hot easily, so I wasn't totally convinced that the hgh was suppressing my thyroid much. So I started with 500mcg/day and now im doing around 300mcg. I get hot soooo easily now, and my palms, ass, etc sweat! My ac in my house is usually at around 74, but now I have to keep it at 70 to feel comfortable. Maybe I should ditch the t4?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Your dose is way too high. 50-100mcg/ed is where you should be. No wonder you are feeling hot.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would drop that dose unless you want thyroid issues.

-Gear

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    I would drop that dose unless you want thyroid issues.

-Gear
    what's the ratio for t4:t3, is it 3:1 or 4:1, i can't remember

Oops. I added to many zeros. I was running 50mcg and now im at about 30mcg/day, not 300.

Quote Originally Posted by Sust Man View Post
    Oops. I added to many zeros. I was running 50mcg and now im at about 30mcg/day, not 300.
    you should be running between 50-100mcg/day as silver-bolt said

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you should be running between 50-100mcg/day as silver-bolt said
    Ok. Yea I used that guideline when starting my dose. I just thought that the whole point of adding t4 was to replace the amount your are no longer producing from the suppressive effects of hgh. So theorhetically, I should feel slighltly HYPOthroid with hgh only, and then normal once I add the proper dosage of t4. In reality, I feel HYPERthroid with small amounts of t4 added. If it were you, would you just keep taking it and be sweaty? Big muscles may help with the ladies, but pit stains and sweaty palms do not.

are you doing bloodwork or being monitored?

Drop your dose until you feel "right". I am getting ready to add T4 (as soon as it arrives). I plan to start low (25mcg) and work up according to what my body tells me. We all metabolize chemicals differently. Most of what you get here are basic guidelines. Without before, during, and post bloodwork we are all guessing. Your body is telling you the dose is too high. Cut it back. Sounds like your thyroid is suppressed much at all (good thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Drop your dose until you feel "right". I am getting ready to add T4 (as soon as it arrives). I plan to start low (25mcg) and work up according to what my body tells me. We all metabolize chemicals differently. Most of what you get here are basic guidelines. Without before, during, and post bloodwork we are all guessing. Your body is telling you the dose is too high. Cut it back. Sounds like your thyroid is suppressed much at all (good thing).
    Ok, cool. That's kinda what I figured. Im just gonna go down to 25mcg for a few days and see how that treats me. I went the first month without it, and only started it because I was getting a little more tired than normal. I probably just need a lower dose since I have a fast metabolism and am only runnin 4iu/day of non US hgh.

Ok, cool. That's kinda what I figured. Im just gonna go down to 25mcg for a few days and see how that treats me. I went the first month without it, and only started it because I was getting a little more tired than normal. I probably just need a lower dose since I have a fast metabolism and am only runnin 4iu/day of non US hgh.
    I have been 4iu/ed for almost 5 months and no T4. I will be starting as soon as it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    I have been 4iu/ed for almost 5 months and no T4. I will be starting as soon as it arrives.
    What kinda results you seein? Im doin it mainly for permanent muscle gain and size. Fat loss is a bonus, but not really a priority. Ive been on a little over a month, and Ive seen a very noticable difference in stomache fat.

What kinda results you seein? Im doin it mainly for permanent muscle gain and size. Fat loss is a bonus, but not really a priority. Ive been on a little over a month, and Ive seen a very noticable difference in stomache fat.
    I have dropped about 4% bf. Just now to the point I can start lifting again. I tore my bicep 5/1 and had surgery. Dr gave me the green light to start lifting again. Hoping to see some nice gains in lean muscle.

Thread Information