cutting_king is offline Associate Member

Various HGH questions

Ok so i've been on hgh for a couple of weeks now, started at 2IU's per day. Just got to 4IU's per day and i plan to sty at this dose for 6 months, possibly continuing indefinately if all goes well. I shoot once at 7:30am and again at 4pm (i would do this early in the afternoon but can't because i'm at work)

Question 1. I've been noticing in the last few days that the cartilage in my elbow joint - especially my right elbow - has been hurting to the extent that i can't straighten my arm out.
    Would this be from too high a dosage? ramping up too quickly? will the usual supplements help with this?

Question 2. I've been shooting Sub Q. into the stomach. However i've been running clen along side the HGH and i'm finding that i've not got much fat left to grab and inject into. I will have to look at IM instead. Can you inject the same muscles as you would with IGF (Delts, Quads, Biceps, Triceps etc) or should i stick to one particular muscle group? are there any benefits to this?

Question 3. I get really tired at certain parts of the day since i started. usually 12 midday and 4pm. Is this impacted by injection times? or diet? or both?

Thanks in advance for any advice

King

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The elbow pain is more than likely HGH to blame. This effect will arrive sooner or later depending on how much HGH you're taking or if you're increasing the dose too soon by too much. I advise you drop the dose till this effect disappears.

Yes you can inject in your delts, quads etc, but if you have no fat left I suggest you inject into the skin around the abdominal area.

The tiredness could be a few things to blame including HGH. Not enough vitamins through the day can cause one to feel this way so try taking some multi V's and see how you feel then.

All the best.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I had the same elbow pain when I bumped from 4iu to 5iu. I ended up dropping back to 4 and have remained there. It must be the GH or your diet if you are getting sleepy using Clen . Are you getting enough carbs? What's your BF at?

Thanks for the responses. I'm using clen at quite a high dosage too - 200 mcg's daily - although clen has never really had that many sides with me and doesn't tend to make me wired like ephedrine does so its never really effected sleep patterns etc. I eat complex carbs every 2.5 hours so i dont think lack of carbs could be the problem. I honestly have no idea what my bodyfat is at. Thats me in my pic just before i started the hgh and i've lost a bit since then. There isn't anywhere around where i live that does an accurate bodyfat measurement unfortunately. Its a shame because its the one thing that i'd really like to know. I imagine it would be under 10% but thats just a guess really.
    My left wrist is now starting to give me that same pain as my right elbow so it might be worth me dropping to 3IU's for a while and see how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    I had the same elbow pain when I bumped from 4iu to 5iu. I ended up dropping back to 4 and have remained there. It must be the GH or your diet if you are getting sleepy using Clen. Are you getting enough carbs? What's your BF at?

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    The elbow pain is more than likely HGH to blame. This effect will arrive sooner or later depending on how much HGH you're taking or if you're increasing the dose too soon by too much. I advise you drop the dose till this effect disappears.

Yes you can inject in your delts, quads etc, but if you have no fat left I suggest you inject into the skin around the abdominal area.

The tiredness could be a few things to blame including HGH. Not enough vitamins through the day can cause one to feel this way so try taking some multi V's and see how you feel then.

All the best.

-Gear

Thanks for the info Gear. If HGH can cause tiredness would it help to change my eating patterns in relation to when i inject? i'm sure i've read theories regarding how long after injections you should be eating and to moderate carbs intake etc. Could it be something to do with this do you think?

Thanks again

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    in response to question 2, you will never run out of skin to pinch. i assume that is you in your avy. even when i was as low as 3% i still was able to pinch for sub-q injections so i asure you that you will never run out of skin to pinch
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks PT. The reason i asked this is because as my bf is getting quite low i find that when i pinch the skin and inject i can feel the hgh pressing against my fingers as it goes in and because of the resistance it sometimes means putting a bit more pressure on pushing it it. I dont want to end up with an abscess thats all. i suppose i can just not push the needle in as far if my bf continues to drop.

p.s. you got your bf to 3%? You must have looked awesome! I take it that was for competition?

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    in response to question 2, you will never run out of skin to pinch. i assume that is you in your avy. even when i was as low as 3% i still was able to pinch for sub-q injections so i asure you that you will never run out of skin to pinch

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    King,

Changing injection timing won't eliminate the tiredness issue. You can take HGH in the AM and feel tired the 8hrs later. As for your diet, that definitely may have something to do with it.

-Gear

Drop your dose. You may have to ride the lower dose for several weeks and work back up slowly.

So does anyone know what actually causes the joint pain? it would just be interesting to know

olympian 08 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king View Post
    So does anyone know what actually causes the joint pain? it would just be interesting to know
    sorry bud just going of the subject abit,a quik q about hgh.av u put any size on with it or just lost bf
    good 2 c a yorkshire lad on here.

Quote Originally Posted by olympian 08 View Post
    sorry bud just going of the subject abit,a quik q about hgh.av u put any size on with it or just lost bf
    good 2 c a yorkshire lad on here.
    No worries mate, i'm on clen as well as the hgh and i'm only just over 2 weeks in. I've definately dropped quite a bit of bodyfat. I'm keeping away from weighing myself at the moment because i dont want to get too hung up on what the scales are saying.
    In terms of your question, i would say its more like my muscles are taking shape rather than putting a lot of size on. My shoulders are starting to be a lot more defined. One thing that has definately grown is my triceps (see pic). They are the best i've ever had them both in size and definition. I'm starting to see muscle fibers through the skin. It could in part be down to the fat loss though.
    I also seem to get a really good pump during workouts and my muscles look fuller throughout the day. I'm trying not to expect too much from it but i'm already seeing some good progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Various HGH questions-191400.jpg  

Fluid build up in your joints (swelling).

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Fluid build up in your joints (swelling).
    This is interesting then. Because people usually believe extra fluid in your joints helps to give pain free workouts. Like when your using aromatizing steroids such as test/dianabol etc

olympian 08 is offline Junior Member
    No worries mate, i'm on clen as well as the hgh and i'm only just over 2 weeks in. I've definately dropped quite a bit of bodyfat. I'm keeping away from weighing myself at the moment because i dont want to get too hung up on what the scales are saying.
    In terms of your question, i would say its more like my muscles are taking shape rather than putting a lot of size on. My shoulders are starting to be a lot more defined. One thing that has definately grown is my triceps (see pic). They are the best i've ever had them both in size and definition. I'm starting to see muscle fibers through the skin. It could in part be down to the fat loss though.
    I also seem to get a really good pump during workouts and my muscles look fuller throughout the day. I'm trying not to expect too much from it but i'm already seeing some good progress.
    sounds good then,im thinking of igf n hgh just purely 4 testing reasons.but still wanna put a little size on and loose bf.lookin at ure pic defo see the bf dropping side.tris looking good 2.keep us posted on ure gains
    thanks

Yea i'd be interested to see how IGf and HGH work together. I've done a few cycles of IGF and i do like it, especially to help loosing bf as part of a cutter using clen . It gives really good pumps during workouts and prevents muscle loss when you are cutting down on calories too.

Hope it works well for you

King

Thread Information