Maverick_J8 is offline Member

GH to Cruise between cycles

Not too keen on test as a cruiser, being that i'm 23. I don't feel it's worth the potential complications so early on. Yet anyway.

Now GH I know can be used, but would 2iu/day be enough to maintain all strength and mass gained?

Money is not an issue, and would only be used for 2-3 month (until next cycle).
    Last edited by Maverick_J8; 01-01-2009 at 07:22 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH is great between cycles but don't rely on it if you want to keep your strength/mass gains. If keeping your gains is your main concern then ensure you run a proper PCT as it's quite easy to lose some of your AAS gains even if you are still using HGH.

At your age 2IU will deliver some fat loss but that's about it. I would still continue to run HGH if you are planning on doing another AAS cycle in the near future.

All the best.

-Gear

jg42058p is offline Member
    you might need to run it longer than 2-3 monthes if you want to build enough muscle to keep your AAS gains...

I'm planning on doing something similar... using AAS and then doing HGH after my cycle to harden out my gains and put a little extra muscle mass on top of it.. However, I'll be using it at 5iu which is a little higher and for a little longer time period (6monthes)

6 months is not enough for muscle mass either. Perhaps your body will produce some new cells but nothing noticable really. Muscle gains take a long time to arrive especially visible gains.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    HGH is great between cycles but don't rely on it if you want to keep your strength/mass gains. If keeping your gains is your main concern then ensure you run a proper PCT as it's quite easy to lose some of your AAS gains even if you are still using HGH.

At your age 2IU will deliver some fat loss but that's about it. I would still continue to run HGH if you are planning on doing another AAS cycle in the near future.

All the best.

-Gear
    Cheers for the informative response.

My plan was to run PCT as normal, alongside, or commencing post-pct, GH at 2iu/day.

Think I may just wait until next cycle and run alongside other compounds. Probably see more from the 2iu if running with other drugs, correct?

Definitely not looking for muscle mass gains. I understand that would be at much higher dosages and for much longer durations. If running alone anyway.

Usually the more drugs you combine the better gains you will get as long as all those particular drugs deliver the same type of gains.

-Gear

jg42058p is offline Member
    6 months is not enough for muscle mass either. Perhaps your body will produce some new cells but nothing noticable really. Muscle gains take a long time to arrive especially visible gains.

-Gear
    well I guess ya learn somethin new every day..

Do you think 6 monthes would be enough to harden out some AAS gains?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member

All the best.

-Gear
    Gear, do you really think that at 23 years old 2 IUs of GH will do anything? I would think a minimum of 3-4 IUs would be required to get any noticeable results, and not be a waste of cashitos. (And this is truly a question posed out of curiosity, certainly not meant to be argumentative).

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Gear, do you really think that at 23 years old 2 IUs of GH will do anything? I would think a minimum of 3-4 IUs would be required to get any noticeable results, and not be a waste of cashitos. (And this is truly a question posed out of curiosity, certainly not meant to be argumentative).
    Think that's what Gear was saying bro. 2iu will not do alot.

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8;435***7
    Think that's what Gear was saying bro. 2iu will not do alot.
    Agreed, I was curious about even any fat loss at that dosage.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    I certainly don't want to speak for Gear but these discussions of what 2iu or 3iu or 10iu is all very opinionated, subjective and very much individual specific. There is no chart or graph that exists that we can just look up someones age and dial in the desired effect and then spits out the dose that will work. Honestly the only way to know for sure is to try 2 iu for a couple months. If you're not reaching any desired effect then bump up your dosage and let your own body be your guide. Beyond that everyone would be guessing what would work for you. Personally I'd take a wild ass guess and say you'd probably be closer to 3iu a day for fat loss given your age. God knows I've been wrong before though.

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post
    I certainly don't want to speak for Gear but these discussions of what 2iu or 3iu or 10iu is all very opinionated, subjective and very much individual specific. There is no chart or graph that exists that we can just look up someones age and dial in the desired effect and then spits out the dose that will work. Honestly the only way to know for sure is to try 2 iu for a couple months. If you're not reaching any desired effect then bump up your dosage and let your own body be your guide. Beyond that everyone would be guessing what would work for you. Personally I'd take a wild ass guess and say you'd probably be closer to 3iu a day for fat loss given your age. God knows I've been wrong before though.
    Of course it's all opinionated, since there isn't research or literature on the subject, that's all that is left is opinion and anecdotal observation and personal experience. However, for someone 23 years old who is working out, if they are doing anything at all in the gym they are generating more GH naturally than I'm taking supplementally, most likely, so a low dose of 2 IUs probably won't have any effect. 2 IUs is still an anti-aging dose, which means for someone over 40, it is only sufficient to restore the levels to that of a 20-30 year old same sex individual.

Imo, without a strict diet, no fat loss will even be noticed, and even then, at a low dose it probably won't be discernible from just diet. I have been on a strict nutrition plan consistently for 4 months and noticed appreciable body recomp. I've also been doing GH for that time, and I can't say that I'm so impressed that I could attribute much at all to the GH. I'm sure it has a role, but it's very subtle imo, even at the 4-6 IU range for this short of a time.

It's a great addition to the scheme, but I think some people tend to think it gives resullts like AAS. I don't personally. I saw some decent changes, but when I started with low-dose winny and tren , that is when I started to see some changes

And I have used only generic somatotropin, then Genotropin exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    In most cases minor fat loss but peptide above has a very valid point. There are many things to take into account when it comes to "what type of gains should I expect from xIU", I just don't bother to mention them as I have said it over and over again in this forum.

When I say you should experience certain gains from xIU, I'm speaking in general so my answer may not apply for all.

-Gear

TRA
    Gear--gotcha. Makes sense.

Thread Information