DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

MGF, CJC, GHRP, Research chem questions??

Anyone used MGF? Ive used IGF before, nothing too noticable but very mild gains...

What gains have you guys seen on MGF similar or better to IGF?

GHRP & CJC, they seem like they do the same thing why are they typically used together? What have you guys noticed on these?

Also curious on the HGH fragment for fatloss...

Any and all info appreciated!

Thanks...

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    so whats the question?

How the GH secretors work and how they work together... Also results with MGF etc...

thanks

Oh Really

check your pm

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Buddy MGF and CJC doesn't do the same thing. I can see what you meant by that though. Look at it from the same angle as all steroids do the same thing , but they used together in stacks as well. I really want to tell u dont spend any $ on CJC crap. Invest in real GH ( brand name. Go go AIDS clinic or talk to junkies who HIV+ and have medicaid . They can get it for u and u prolly will get 126iu kit of serostim for 3-400 if u lucky). When u did IGF , you'd have better results if you combined it with MGF. There could be a bunch of reasons why u did't saw anything while using IGF. First , you have to realize that IGF isn't very stable peptide. It has to be checked by HPLC for its biological activity in order to know if its still potent. Dont buy IGF from a domestic source in the summer ( or intl source). The temp of 100F degrees will mess it up, but dont expect any of the sources tell u that simply because its a business. Just try to contact any company in china and get 10x1mg kits ( WINTER TIME IS THE BEST). U'll be able to sell a few to cover your expenses and you'll have better chance to have good potency , still bio active LR3IGF-I. Hope I was some help to u my brother !
    FEDOR

Good info... thanks... I thought IGF before it was reconsituted was stable for a considerable amount of time?

Why do they give HGH to aids patients?

it stops muscle deterioration helps with there blood count list goes on and on

True. Also until last year I believe they could've gotten Deca as well. But right now the only compound allowed is anavar . You gotta understand its all business. If deca would've cost a patient 200 bux a month, with oxandrolone it'll be 1000 usd. That's why I do believe that AIDS vaccine already exists for a very long time. I've seen Russian and ITalian patents were bought by US Pharmaceutical companies incl. all the R&D studies with actual cases of complete recovery for HIV+ and AIDS patients. Only why would you sell a vaccine if you easily can keep any HIV+ mofo alive for 20+ years ( easy nowadays) and make his insurance companies pay for drugs such as HGH (100% paid in full even by medicaid). There are HIV+ gay dude in NYC drives 650 BMW 2007 and he paid for it cash with the money he made from selling his Serostim. All he did was he found a good doctor or two who was giving him scripts with refills. Now, do u know how much HIV+ has to take comparing to us ? Their daily HGH dose is 1x18iu vial (6mg). That's a min. dose. Of course sides are crazy , but there are a small number of people who goes thru with the treatment. Most of the time they stop it due to the sides / OR - smart ones , keep playing that they been taking it while selling it on the streets and keeping their wasting desease in check by using 1cc of deca weekly/bi-weekly.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Fedor, what to you think about CJC-1295, I take 1mg of CJC a week, with 5iu day of HGH, the cost of HGH was getting a little expensive taking 10iu day, so I figured drop it and go, with CJC and HGH combo, for some size gain.

Thoughts, do you have any experience with this?

Peace out

From the charts I saw, you really need to stach CJC and GHRP to get anything significant from it

Honestly, I do really believe its overpriced simple peptide. 2mg vial should cost not more than 15 bux ( if u buy 500x2mg vials from china u'll double your profit selling it at $15). Now imagine , what so-called research companies do to u. Its like this, there are another 1000 peptides that are benefitial to our muscle growth. If I start selling one thing today and I have a few of my boys on the boards, I guarantee u that in a few months u'll see hundreds of threads all over saying how great it works etc. I can even start myostatin blocker compain and charge 50 times of what it really cost. Since noone knew what it is in the first place, they won't question it too much. And when other research companies find out that i charge that much they still aren't gonna say anything because they can benefit from it by doing the same thing. Myostatin blocker ! Lets say if Myostatin is in other words GDF-8 (Growth Differential Factor -8) - I hope i said it right. All i need to look for is GDF-8 antibody ( which is all over the place made by peptide synthesis companies.)
    Back to ur question . CJC-1295
    Do u need to take it with GHRP ? NO , u dont ! People take those together because they're trying to substitute HGH with it , but u're already have synthetic GH, so by adding CJC u do help yourself to reduce the cost. Plus u also stimulate your p-hland to produce ur own GH. Which works in the way like HCG in AAS cycle. So do i think u're doing the right thing ? YES BRO ! 10iu of HGH is too much imo. 5iu and CJC is better on the cost and u hit ur body with gh but from two different angles so to speak. Good luck to u , hope u're getting a good price on cjc. When I tried it for the first time along with PEG-HGH ( which can be only made in liquid form), I had 10 vials of CJC and I did them EOD per vial and 1mg of peg-hgh evry 5th day. I honestly didn't see anything different. My preference was and still IS SEROSTIM 126iu kits. Give me that and I'll never exchange it to any ghrp-2 or 6, substance-p, GHS, GHRH, Ghrelin, CJC-1295 etc.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Excellent READ!

Thank you, Pm Sent

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Honestly, I do really believe its overpriced simple peptide. 2mg vial should cost not more than 15 bux ( if u buy 500x2mg vials from china u'll double your profit selling it at $15). Now imagine , what so-called research companies do to u. Its like this, there are another 1000 peptides that are benefitial to our muscle growth. If I start selling one thing today and I have a few of my boys on the boards, I guarantee u that in a few months u'll see hundreds of threads all over saying how great it works etc. I can even start myostatin blocker compain and charge 50 times of what it really cost. Since noone knew what it is in the first place, they won't question it too much. And when other research companies find out that i charge that much they still aren't gonna say anything because they can benefit from it by doing the same thing. Myostatin blocker ! Lets say if Myostatin is in other words GDF-8 (Growth Differential Factor -8) - I hope i said it right. All i need to look for is GDF-8 antibody ( which is all over the place made by peptide synthesis companies.)
    Back to ur question . CJC-1295
    Do u need to take it with GHRP ? NO , u dont ! People take those together because they're trying to substitute HGH with it , but u're already have synthetic GH, so by adding CJC u do help yourself to reduce the cost. Plus u also stimulate your p-hland to produce ur own GH. Which works in the way like HCG in AAS cycle. So do i think u're doing the right thing ? YES BRO ! 10iu of HGH is too much imo. 5iu and CJC is better on the cost and u hit ur body with gh but from two different angles so to speak. Good luck to u , hope u're getting a good price on cjc. When I tried it for the first time along with PEG-HGH ( which can be only made in liquid form), I had 10 vials of CJC and I did them EOD per vial and 1mg of peg-hgh evry 5th day. I honestly didn't see anything different. My preference was and still IS SEROSTIM 126iu kits. Give me that and I'll never exchange it to any ghrp-2 or 6, substance-p, GHS, GHRH, Ghrelin, CJC-1295 etc.

Thread Information