virtualmanone is offline New Member

Question HGH, Anavar, and Androgel

Hi All,

I'm new to all of this and hoping to get some advice.

31 years old, 98 kg, and about 8% bodyfat. 3 years ago I was 6% bodyfat and 100 kg, all natural. I haven't been training too hard for the past 2 years, and I'm looking to get back to my previous form.

Ok, so I'm currently 1 month into daily HGH injections and up to 4 IU per day with 1 or 2 days off per week. Tried to get to 5 IU last week, but the joint pain was intense so I've scaled it back to 4 IU. Mostly I am doing this for general health benefits, including the fat loss.

I have been experimenting with oral anavar for 3 weeks now, and I am now taking to 80 mg per day, and I'm having some excellent strength gains in the gym.

Additional supplements include creatine and the other over the counter stuff recommended by RedBaron in his HGH guide.

I have also ordered some Androgel and I'm considering using it starting next week.

Questions:
    1. I plan to stay on HGH for the next year or so (at least), but how long do you recommend staying on the Anavar?
    2. Any issues with the combination of HGH, Anavar, and Androgel?
    3. Dosage recommendations for all three? Is 80 mg of Anavar enough?
    4. Any good over the counter supplement recommendations to help optimize results aside from creatine?
    5. Any other general advice?

Thanks in advance.

Brian is offline Junior Member
    just throw you androgel in the garbage. Not bad stuff if you are 80 and have a limp dick

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    I will do that same cycle on january ...I'm right now in my 9 month of gh at3iu with good results but want a boost and will do 40mg of var and will have on hand some caber in case of libido issues...let me know about your results

does anyone have experience with gh stacked with anavar ?

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    does anyone have experience with gh stacked with anavar?
    yes, depending on ur goals that can be an excellent cycle to use.

Drop bf from 15 to 10 hardness and vascularity

Chris1980 is offline New Member
    i just posted a simular thread. but i going to add soem turanabol to my gh i think. i do not try to hijack this thread. but have someone done gh and tbol together ?? know you all say gh and test. but primo,var or tbol sounds good to me. unnesasery water is not cool to me.

I have the material for my next 3 cycles the first will be anavar ,the second primo at 400mg wkl,the 3er primoat 400 and prop at 200 wkl all of them with gh at 3-4iu

Anyone else?

jackuped is offline New Member
    Anyone else?
    Yes mrtosa do you pct ,time on time off, and continue HGH none stop between cycles.

I am wondering because I am almost finishing my first cycle of test cyp, deca and starting pct soon but, also getting some HGH yellow top in the mail and want to start right away.

diesel2030 is offline Junior Member
    I took Anavar and somatropin for 3 months a couple years ago and got shredded

znak is offline Senior Member
    Anyone else?
    Cycle the anavar and watch you cholesterol levels. If you really want to get bang for your buck, add 400 test e or c to the 4ius and you will be amazed. Var will give you strength, but hgh and test can't be beat.

I have heard very good things about test and gh but I'm 240lb with 15 percent bf I just want to drop to 10 maybe lost a few pounds and with test I will gain weight

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    if you want anything from the gel.....you need to apply x2 a day.....even at that point....its so weak. i'd say man up and shoot up!

Thread Information