physicslifter is offline Junior Member

CJC-1295 run starting today!

Well, I'm starting 1000 mcg/wk cjc-1295 with 300 mcg/day ghrp-6 today for a 12 week run. This will cover the end of my current cycle, pct and some time off. Then, so I have a comparison, I"m starting HGH for at least 6 months at 3-4 iu/day (first timer with hgh), which will cover some time off as well as the next bulk cycle.

I keep hearing people say domestic hgh is cheaper...well, *** EDITED ***....the hgh (blue tops) I got overseas were definitely more expensive then the cjc/ghrp!

(NOT ALLOWED, READ RULES -Gear)

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luck and keep us posted.

-Gear

Sorry Gear, I thought if we kept it to PM it was ok...my bad.

I"ll keep this thread updated with any significant findings.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    write down all your stats asap and update them every week. im eager to see your results so kepp us updated and try not to change your diet or workout routine to drasticlly. are you taking anything else with this?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

3v1lj03 is offline Junior Member
    yes yes tell us everything

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by physicslifter View Post
    I"m starting HGH for at least 6 months at 3-4 iu/day (first timer with hgh), which will cover some time off as well as the next bulk cycle.
    your starting HGH and CJC1295 and GHRP6 all at the same time?

also - what steroids are you coming off of?

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    write down all your stats asap and update them every week. im eager to see your results so kepp us updated and try not to change your diet or workout routine to drasticlly. are you taking anything else with this?
    Stats at start of my current cycle (AAS):
    h - 5' 10.5"
    w - 220lbs
    bf - 13%

Stats as of today:
    w - 245lbs
    bf - ? it's gone up...bulking cycle.

I also plan to run slin and IGF-1 from here on out to the start of my pct, at which point I'll drop the slin and continue the IGF-1 cycle through pct.

cycle:
    500 mg/wk test
    500 mg/wk Deca
    200 mg/wk Tren E
    50 mg proviron /day

Also just started:
    25 mcg/day T3
    18 mg/day albuterol

to help with energy levels (I get lethargic at the end of a cycle) and to help with some BF loss.
    Last edited by physicslifter; 08-18-2008 at 09:50 AM. Reason: forgot something...

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    your starting HGH and CJC1295 and GHRP6 all at the same time?

also - what steroids are you coming off of?
    no, no. I'm going to run the CJC/GHRP-6 for 12 weeks and then drop them and run HGH for 6 months. I have no experience with CJC/GHRP or HGH and I want to be able to determine a valid comparison between them for me.

Ok, just a few days into this as of now. I'm taking the CJC-1295 at 145 mcg/day right before bed with 150 mcg of GHRP-6. It just worked out easiest this way in terms of dosing for how I mixed it up. I'm also doing 150 mcg of ghrp-6 in the morning and pwo. I should also add that I had already started the GHRP-6 by itself about a week before I added in the CJC-1295.

yesterday, I did 6 shots of the GHRP-6 spaced out by at least 3 hours each, and I will have to say, I was lethargic as hell.

I think I am getting more sound sleep already. I'm one who needs at least 8 hours a night and after a work out day I really try to get 10, but today, I woke up after 6.5 hours, feeling refreshed and ready to go. We'll have to see if this lasts...may be placebo effect.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How is this week going?
    When I was reading up on the CJC-1295 I came to the conclusion that combining HGH and CJC was a good match because the reading I did lead me to belive that CJC will basically make the short half life of the HGH MUCH longer so you can cut back to 1iu a day and it's more like 4iu due to enhancing it with CJC 2x a week at approx 2 1/2 IUx2

No I don't remember where I go all these facts but they are basically just conclusions I came up with.

I have been running the combo for about 3 or 4 months now. No great huge gains to speak off but good solid gains and quite a bit of fat loss. Love handles are 99% gone and if I added some cardio (I do 0%) I'm sure I would be totally lean. I'm still trying to just gain size right now.

nowler is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How is this week going?
    When I was reading up on the CJC-1295 I came to the conclusion that combining HGH and CJC was a good match because the reading I did lead me to belive that CJC will basically make the short half life of the HGH MUCH longer so you can cut back to 1iu a day and it's more like 4iu due to enhancing it with CJC 2x a week at approx 2 1/2 IUx2

No I don't remember where I go all these facts but they are basically just conclusions I came up with.

I have been running the combo for about 3 or 4 months now. No great huge gains to speak off but good solid gains and quite a bit of fat loss. Love handles are 99% gone and if I added some cardio (I do 0%) I'm sure I would be totally lean. I'm still trying to just gain size right now.
    Whats your diet like bro?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How is this week going?
    Well, I guess I should keep up with my log, but I don't have anything significant to report. The sleep improvement I mentioned above was placebo, it went away the next night.

So far, I'm not super impressed, as compared to the fat loss and muscle gain I get on a much cheaper AAS cycle. I'm going to run HGH after this CJC/GHRP-6 cycle and try to see if I can tell a difference between the two....I've not run HGH before...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the update but dont forget to come back and fill us in like you promised at the beginning.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Hello? Anybody there?

Hey all, thought I'd post an update...thanks lovbyts for the reminder

Well, I ran the CJC-1295/ghrp-6 for three months at the protocol as outlined above. This was my first time with these compounds, and at first I wasn't too impressed with them, but in retrospect, I think I didn't give them a fair evaluation considering my diet was not the best after I came off the AAS cycle and through PCT, so I'm going to reevaluate what I said....I think the CJC/ghrp combo may have helped keep me from gaining extra fat. I definitely got sides from it, after a few weeks, I was waking up with numb arms and hands. If I ever run it by itself again, I'd like to try it at 2mg/wk, but the stuff is so expensive...

I've now started a 6 month (at least) HGH run and have worked up to 3 I.U./day and plan to run it at this dosage throughout. The only sides I'm getting from the HGH so far are sore joints....makes me wish I could run some Deca right now. Honestly, I think I can already see a little fat loss from the HGH and it's only been three weeks. This week, I decided to add in the CJC/GHRP-6 again, and plan to run the three together through the end of December when I start my next AAS cycle. Then Jan - April of next year it'll be HGH with Test/NPP/Tren and maybe an oral in the beginning and end of the cycle.

So, thus far, my overall impression is that CJC/GHRP-6 works, but you can run low dose of HGH, which is supposed to be equivalent to CJC/GHRP-6 at the doses I was running for less $$. If the price of CJC/GHRP-6 comes down, then I would say it's definitely worth it.

I'll report back on my impression of any synergy with HGH/CJC/GHRP-6 when I get a few more weeks into it.

oh, also, I've really upped my cardio quite a bit now, so that should be helpful as well....the damn Tren absolutely killed my ability to do cardio during my last cycle while I was on it....that stuff is damn good even at the low dose I was running it at (200mg Tren E/wk), but man, I was suffering like a dog when it came time to do cardio...I actually stopped doing any for the last month of my cycle it was so bad.

Thread Information