PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member

HCG and FAT LOSS !

Ok , yesterday Im google(ing) HCG and a bunch of clinics pop out where they use HCG as a fat loss drug. Their programs for 23 days cost from 179 usd to 700 usd. Now get this , I wrote emails to each place and you know what I found out ? They send a kit that contains a single 5000 IU vial of HCG , water and 23 syringes. Imagine that crap !
    That's besides the point. Do u guys ever used HCG as fat loss drug ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    This is quite common among women, the hcg makes their body think they are pregnant, so they can operate in a calorie deficit while preserving muscle mass, etc.

I hear u bro , but that's not just for women and they claim that u can easily live on 500cal a day diet with hcg . Like HCG will make ur body to use fat as energy. I personally never heard crap like that and I've been running HCG throughout the time I run gear 500iu twice a week. Someone gave me as a present when ORD happened and I still got it even though its about to expire soon. My point is that Im on almost year round and I never experienced any fat loss effects whatsoever. Maybe there are more factors involved ?
    Oh, and BIG, just wanted to ask u something since u know little bit about this stuff. If a dude injects HCG and has a urine test at work or other places. Will he test positive for pregnancy ? Its just, when I was on prob. I had to pee twice a week and there was a drug treatment program as well where they monitored women and did pregnancy tests on all subjects ( because some of the chicks had HIV, HepC, STD's etc. So in case they got pregnant there were special treatment available for the babies to be born healthy. They even had a kid born with HIV and became HIV negative after a year). Anyways, we had a dude came up positive for being pregnant and they violated him just based on this fact. He wasn't dirty or anything, but for a dude coming pos. for pregnancy considered as if he swiched his urine with some chick or whatever. So do u think its possible to fail pregnancy test if ur taking HCG ?
    Thank u

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    This is quite common among women, the hcg makes their body think they are pregnant, so they can operate in a calorie deficit while preserving muscle mass, etc.
    The general concept with HCG appears no different from using AAS in a cutting cycle to preserve muscle mass while in a cal deficit.

HCG (LH mimetic) will increase endogenous Androgen levels (Test), while AAS is directly Exogenous increase....

The 500 cal. thing is a tad excessive, however...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Indeed it's not just for women, what I meant was it seems more common among women. I've known 2 that used it with success.
    As for the pregnancy test, good question, I don't know the answer. Perhaps someone who knows more about it than I do can chime in.

Thank you Deep and Big. Do you know what I like about you BIG ? Even being a real VETERAN and having 13000+ posts ( not the postwhoring or lounge crap. Some people get 5-6000 posts in a matter of 4-6 months), if you dont know the answer - you say that u dont know. That's just being a man imo. Usually people with your status are playing guru(s) and trying to make it seems that there's not a single thing out there they dont have an answer for. Appreciate the honestly bud !

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    . So do u think its possible to fail pregnancy test if ur taking HCG ?
    Thank u

Well, thats how Women "fail" the test you could say

According to human physiology, I have to say YES.

Here is why I say this:

HCG is a hormone produced by the Placenta during pregnancy. HCG is present in the bloodstream (plasma levels) and is also filtered out by the kidneys obviously, since that is the basis for HCG testing via standard urine test (Preg Test).

So, in a man we have exogenous HCG (injected) introduced into systemic circulation, rather than via the placenta (women). Method of delivery is the only difference. Kidney filtration process of HCG should be the same in males and females...

Take Care.

Thread Information