SpiderRico is offline Member

quality of each brand

I was just wondering what people thought as far as quality between each different type of hgh. I read that if taking blue tops you may have to run it higher dosage as compared to jin or other brands to see the same results ? Can anyone else back this up?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there are definatly better kinds like american hgh but the dose will depend on your age and what kind of results your looking for
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Im 25 and wasnt planing on running more then 5 ius at any time im able to get a few different brands the blues being the cheapest but i didnt know if i should go with those or another brand instead

so to answer your question im more looking for a fat loss which as i read 2-4 ius usually will do for you im not sure if going to 5 makes a huge difference or not

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    there are definatly better kinds like american hgh but the dose will depend on your age and what kind of results your looking for
    That's true. I tried GH first time when I was 25 or 26 along with my father who was prescribed some. He did a half of what I did and he got much better and more visible results. He was walking around after a month touching the outside part of his forearm and was amazed how smooth and soft his skin became. His hair and his nails got thicker (less gray hair). He started sleeping without waking up every 2 hours etc. I did improve at the gym and overall it did help, but not near as good as my dad did. Plus he had zero side effects and I got carpal tunnel on my wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    That's true. I tried GH first time when I was 25 or 26 along with my father who was prescribed some. He did a half of what I did and he got much better and more visible results. He was walking around after a month touching the outside part of his forearm and was amazed how smooth and soft his skin became. His hair and his nails got thicker (less gray hair). He started sleeping without waking up every 2 hours etc. I did improve at the gym and overall it did help, but not near as good as my dad did. Plus he had zero side effects and I got carpal tunnel on my wrist.

What does were you doing and im assuming it wasnt blue tops as u say it was perscribed to your father

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Any pharmaceutical grade HGH is good. Jinos take 2nd place (which are just about equal to pharma grade HGH brands IMO) and the bronze medal goes to all the Chinese aftermarket brands.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Consistancy is what the genarics lack. Some kits hit hard others not so much.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico View Post
    What does were you doing and im assuming it wasnt blue tops as u say it was perscribed to your father
    lol u funny Spider ! I can't imagine coming to walgreens drive-through and the pharmacist tells me " Um , listed dude, all we got today is blue tops and some underground oil based winny". If u get prescribed you get good brand names like Serono, Norditropin, Humatrope by Elly Lilly etc.
    Blue tops are usually out of stock

Thread Information