bhamstaff is offline Associate Member

insulin first timer

Im adding insulin into my cycle for the first 4 weeks. 5i.u. post workout with 50grams carbs and 50 grams protein. im using 1g enanthate /week and first 4 weeks dianabol at 50mg/day.

50grams glucose and 50grams protein from whey staright after insulin at gym.

i want a moderate to low dose that i will be safe using, is 5 i.u. at 230lb body weight enough to gain from?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would start at 5ius and raise it 1iu everyother day until you hit 8ius then stay there. most people will shoot 10ius at a time but if you want to stay low then stay at 8ius.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ok thanks PT. so 5 iu bit on the low side? just wondering what sort of gains to be expecting? ive heard differant amounts of gains off differant people and differant speeds of gaining those gains. what is expected to be gained on going upto 8 iu for then stay on till 4 weeks?

i was also considering taking 1-2 iu per meal throughout day to be even safer, but ive not heard of many people doing this. are the gains not as good?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    definatly dont do the 1 to 2 ius throughout the day. it is possible but dont do it. i dont have the time to explain all the reasons why that protocol is a bad idea for you so just trust me. do the 8ius pwo for 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. make sure you stay away from any fat while the slin is active in your body.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    *Dumb question here...I know 'slin is very dangerous to use and you could die easily if not properly dosed along with diet.

My initial question is: What % of muscle gain do you keep once your cycle is over. (Directly from the 'slin)

IMG

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    *Dumb question here...I know 'slin is very dangerous to use and you could die easily if not properly dosed along with diet.

My initial question is: What % of muscle gain do you keep once your cycle is over. (Directly from the 'slin)

IMG
    Insulin has great potential for muscle gains but the gaining process is mega long. Whatever gains you ned up getting from insulin should be permenant gains.

-Gear

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bhamstaff View Post
    Im adding insulin into my cycle for the first 4 weeks. 5i.u. post workout with 50grams carbs and 50 grams protein. im using 1g enanthate /week and first 4 weeks dianabol at 50mg/day.

50grams glucose and 50grams protein from whey staright after insulin at gym.

i want a moderate to low dose that i will be safe using, is 5 i.u. at 230lb body weight enough to gain from?
    are you using humalog insulin?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post

IMG
    From my experperince, most of them, best mass substance I've done so far just make sure to educate yourself, listen to the experienced guys on here, and fvck around with it

hollywood101 is offline New Member
    I agree with the 1-2 units per meal answer - definitely don't risk that. The ups and downs from insulin use can leave you in a bad situation - if you are taking it, do your pancreas a favor and only take it post workout, and make sure you take enough for what you're consuming after the workout, preferably even less, since you produce insulin anyway. Being a type 1 diabetic, i've found it has been more beneficial to shoot 30-45 min before working out since short-acting insulin (humalog, novolog, regular) is peaking active at 3-4 hours post-injection if you are injecting into adipose tissue (anywhere but your veins usually).

Also, your blood sugar level will spike during your workout (which i compensate for with even more insulin, i would not recommend this for any non-diabetic) because intense exercise will cause the liver to dump its glucose supply into the blood. So keep that in mind too.

Thread Information