Chris1980 is offline New Member

Talking Stacking the HGH

Hello i am now on HGH. I do only 5iu's a day ed. I am now 2 1/2 month in to my cycle. And i feal that i need a litle bost. I am not interested in stacking the HGH with test. So my idea was 400-600mg primo a week. And maby som Anavar .

What do you guys think about this ?? I am lookin for a lean bodey. I do not want unnesasery water. I know the Primo kan give me bad sex drive. Limp dick is not so funny.

So is it a good idea to add 250mg test a week. To keep the sex drive in action ?? My idea was Sust or Viron 250mg a week.. I realy do not want unnesasery water retention..

If you guys have other stacking ideas. So please poste them.

Thanks !!

Thanks for all the inputs guys... I do not find the words right now.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would stack it with 200-250mgs of test and 600mgs of primo a week. you'll see that the results will be incredible when stacking steroids and hgh. if your worried about water retention just throw a low dose of armidex(0.25-0.5) in there. i use it every cycle and it does wonders keeping the water weight down. good luck bro and i hope everything works well for you.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Think i go for 600mg primo a week. My idea was 250mg sus or vir. But maby i go for 200mg cyp insted. Thanks for the input.

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    200mg of sust is pointless because sust needs to be shot EOD to use all the esters to their full potential.. I'd say stick with a long ester like test cyp or test e

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1980 View Post
    Hello i am now on HGH. I do only 5iu's a day ed. I am now 2 1/2 month in to my cycle. And i feal that i need a litle bost. I am not interested in stacking the HGH with test. So my idea was 400-600mg primo a week. And maby som Anavar .

What do you guys think about this ?? I am lookin for a lean bodey. I do not want unnesasery water. I know the Primo kan give me bad sex drive. Limp dick is not so funny.

So is it a good idea to add 250mg test a week. To keep the sex drive in action ?? My idea was Sust or Viron 250mg a week.. I realy do not want unnesasery water retention..

If you guys have other stacking ideas. So please poste them.

Thanks !!
    I would add in some testosterone with your ANAVAR,PRIMO,HGH course.
    at least use some Proviron to help maintain libido.

Thread Information