violator15 is offline New Member

Question How long does a vial last after its mixed with the water?

I need an educated answer as to how long the potencyl lasts after it's mixed. I probably take smaller does than most on here. I mix the bac water at the 100 line into the water and adminiter 20 per day so that lasts me for 5 days. I work out tues, wed, fri and sat and i was told to do it on workout days only. (I prefer m-f though). I know have increased to the 25 line per day (believe it or not I get good results) so a vial lasts 4 days now. SO, by me mixing it on tues and the first dose is tues and doing it on wed, thur and fri and starting a new vial on sat, is this too long or should I just do m-f?? Because after sat it sits in the fridge untouched and I don't use it again till tues. Like I say, would m-f just be better? Also, I use it pre-workout for now. Once my job hours start i'm going to have to do it first thing in the morning. Please help folks. Thanks.

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    So you want to know if it'll last 'till the third day?

Well, what I want to know is - Who's on 1st??
    Last edited by takincareofbusiness; 12-09-2008 at 02:22 AM.

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    JK .
    The problem is you think you have to take it only on work out days.
    Now I've read that there seams to be an advantage of taking it pst w/o, I'm sure that only reffers to much higher IU's than your 2-2.5iu's.
    What's most important is that your getting in the right amount per week. And for the long haul of course.
    Just my opinion.

Thread Information