davidmlv is offline New Member

how can yo test your hgh ?

Kind of nervous about using blue tops and want to know how to test it .

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Buy a pregnancy kit. If it's HCG it will be positive, if it's GH it will appear negative

TODouble2 is offline Associate Member
    thats how you test if its hcg ... which would most likely be used as fake hgh... but im not sure if theyre are other things used as fake hgh, in which case the pregnacy test wont help

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats not the case anymore. if its negative all that proves is it isnt hcg but it can still be a million other things so a pregancy test is nothing but a waste of money
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Chris1980 is offline New Member
    lol i just did it. 2 min ago no joke. the test gave me nothing. dident show a thing. 15$ + 5iu's right out the window.. lol !!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly. all it will tell you is whether you have hcg instead of hgh and 15-20 years ago people used to relable hcg so that test was used but today they just throw anything in there and a pregnancy test cant tell you what it is.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Send me a couple of kits I will let you know how it works. You won't be able to have it tested in the states.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for the mis-information. I have done it in the past and I must have been lucky each time as I would get a negative reading and 20 weeks later, with a good diet my bodyfat was 8-9% and I was happy!

BTW, I only used enough to coat the strip, 1 or maybe 2iu's at best. Again, very sorry bro!

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    The only way to test it WITHOUT taking it is for an amino acid AA sequence analysis and/or molecular weight.

There are labs that will do this but not affordable for someone with a small batch.

Forget about subjective symptoms as its convenient to rely on them but still proves nothing.

Take an IGF-1 test before you start using and then take another one a couple of days later. It really only takes a few hours for IGF-1 production curve to be raised and stay raised via once daily exogenous GH use..

If you don't want to F@ck with Insurance/Private Doc, online IGF-1 test purchase is only $70 (PrivateMedMD) here in the US and you can go to any local Labcorp which there are a handful of in every major city...

Thread Information